Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Chat about Turkish Serial Movies

Thanks

Default Chat about Turkish Serial Movies

Hi girls , how are you doing ?

Welcome back Mimo !
    Quote Originally Posted by mimo2006 View Post
    to gzz sorry dear i feel u will hate the show because ali will kill himself in the last episode
    i hate thattttttttttttttttttttt
    pooooooooooooor burak
    I was shocked when I watched the end of the serial ,it was horrible !!!!! What is it with these people and their obsession to kill the leading actor in their shows ????? another awful ending to be added to the list ! But still , I´ll be watching it and see how good is hakki´s performance.

Maha : how is it going with Halit hahaha ?

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUpym...eature=related
    i give this song to all my freinds and the new members in this wonerful forum
    and also all the lovers of dudaktan kalbe

Thanks

HI delpiero as u r fan of kurtlar vadisi i want to ask u a question i was
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SNdv...eature=related

watching kurtlar vadisi pusu 58 bolum when murad or murat in your language got shot in his arm and moved to the hospital and his mother and father camed and his mother said olum means my son is that mean she knew that he is ali if it is true could u tell me in what bolum they knew the truth or send the youtype link for the scene
    if u could pleaseeeeeeeeeee
    and could u tell me how they knew or when and who was that girl with his parents in the hospital
    thanks in advance

Thanks

I watched the final ıt was aweful the death of kenan make me very sad
    I look up you tube there are many songs from the serial I like th eones blow very much...are youlookink to facebook there are many groups related to burak hakki and dakat kalbie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AhPd...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKvns...eature=related
    Last edited by gzz; 06-21-2009 at 11:40 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thereta View Post
    Hi girls , how are you doing ?

Welcome back Mimo !

I was shocked when I watched the end of the serial ,it was horrible !!!!! What is it with these people and their obsession to kill the leading actor in their shows ????? another awful ending to be added to the list ! But still , I´ll be watching it and see how good is hakki´s performance.

Maha : how is it going with Halit hahaha ?

The serial is based on a novel ıf I don't remember wrong. That's why Kenan is dying.
    I love the songs very much
    And Hakki's performance too he is outstanding

Thanks

hi guys
    iave mised soooooooooooo much
    oh mimo is with us . how lucky we r hahhaha. i was away for three days . i came back yerstersay evening . i had to be way but i had fun . i met my brothers their . and تشيطناه هناك
    hahahah sorry i coulonot say it in english . i druve them nut . i took a purfume of my borther an sart pressing the bottum making tish tish soung hahah
    يعني تيش تيش ز كيب هذا صوت زر العطر
    i know u r saying ima crazy . well iam . ok not always only for some moments hahahha
    ok let me be more serious
    thanks merinia for the translation
    thereta : yes halil ile mense is nice but i dont know y i sart to hate it . actully , i dont feel well this year . i sart ti hate many things i liked in th e past
    mimo : dont say it . is ali going to cummit suicide ????? no way . as therat said is add to the list
    berkay : iam goibg to turkey m not to engoy my time but to kill alll the turkish writters . they dont feel good unless they kill our beloved leading actors . uf uf uf ufu fuf uf uf uf fufu fuf .
    it isnot enoough that they killed the leading on in broken wings . uf
    ok guys i have so many things about teh show of azra and castl of love .
    i am folowing azra show . it reminds me gumus i think is nice . the introduction reflects all the events of teh stroy
    oh thnk u every one for the links but i watched non of them
    each one of us is lucky . even if we go through tough time , we r lucky . we r lucky buz there r many people stand by us besides, when we look at others' peoblem we find out that ours is nothing

Thanks

hi guys here is alink of shou ahou with her mother . reporters wathced them and video them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze00i...e=channel_page
    here is the trasnslation . it isnot mine . it snot good but it is not bad
    each one of us is lucky . even if we go through tough time , we r lucky . we r lucky buz there r many people stand by us besides, when we look at others' peoblem we find out that ours is nothing

Thanks

it seems like Halit will be acting in a new TV series which is an adaptation of novel called HANIMIN CIFTLIGI (Ranch of the madam) by Orhan Kemal. Halit's character's name is Kemal. His partner will be Ozgu Namal, with Gullu character. The novel tells the story of Gullu who has grown up under the suppression of her father and wants to stand on her own. This story was also filmed before in the 90s as a short tv series...The director will be Faruk Teber...
    بالعربية
    يبدو أن هاليت سيتم العمل في المسلسل التلفزيوني الجديد الذي هو تكييف HANIMIN CIFTLIGI دعا رواية (مزرعة للسيدة) أورهان كمال. هاليت شخصية اسم كمال. وسيكون شريكه Ozgu Namal ، غولو الطابع. رواية تحكي غولو الذي نشأ في ظل قمع والدها يريد الوقوف على بلدها. هذه القصة كما تم تصويره قبل 90s كما في سلسلة تلفزيونية قصيرة... مدير سيكون فاروق Teber...

الخبر التاني عن هاليت و البرقوزار

بالنجليزية
    What happens before the wedding
    the days until the marriage between Bergüzar Korel and Halit Ergenç are counted.
    The couple, who already for some time wear the engagement rings, enforce, fast , the date of marriage.
    Thursday morning, Korel and Ergenç were at a medical clinic in Levent to receive the reports of health
    checks in order to draw up the medical procedures required for the marriage.
    Ergenç said: "We want to do this before the wedding”.

بالعربية
    ماذا يحدث قبل الزفاف
    الأيام حتى الزواج بين Bergüzar Korel وهاليت Ergenç تحسب.
    الزوجين ، الذي سبق لبعض الوقت في المشاركة ارتداء الخواتم ، وتطبيق ، والسرعة ، وتاريخ الزواج.
    صباح اليوم الخميس ، Korel وErgenç كانت في عيادة طبية في ليفنت لتلقي تقارير صحية
    الشيكات من أجل وضع الإجراءات الطبية اللازمة للزواج.
    Ergenç وقال : "نريد ان نفعل ذلك قبل الزفاف".

التوقيع
    [http://www.dohaup.com/up/2009-05-21/...2126810536.jpg
    اخر تعديل كان بواسطة » bouchra2 في يوم » 08-06-2009 عند الساعة » 21:05.
    bouchra2 غير متواجد حالياً
    bouchra2
    مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
    البحث عن المزيد من المشاركات التي كتبت بواسطة bouchra2
    قديم 08-06-2009, 21:10 #5739
    bouchra2
    عضو مهوب جديد

الصورة الرمزية الخاصة بـ bouchra2

الخبر التالت عنهم

باللغة الانجليزية

"1001 of nights" is reality now

The actors from "1001 of nights" Bergüzar Korel and Halit Ergenç were engaged in a simple ceremony
    in the family and they put rings.

"We are very happy," said Halit Ergenç.
    The actors from the series "1001 of nights”, who moved from friendship to love were the first step.

They kidded everybody

Bergüzar Korel and Halit Ergenç who walked on the Asmalımescit street, said that "it was a simple ceremony,
    we had the rings, we are very happy, but we don’t want to give any explanation anymore".
    As it is known, Bergüzar Korel had a relationship with the dancer Tan Sağtürk. That relationship was to
    end with marriage. However, in last autumn, she was suddenly out of him after some rumors that he
    cheated her. At the same time, after a year and a half of marriage Halit Ergenç divorced too and
    he was forced to pay 225 thousand TL moral compensation after that.
    After a long tine, they recognize
    Korel and Ergenç have decided to go to Paris with friends and then their love emerged.
    However the two have always denied. In fact, after the confession everyone learnt about

باللغة العربية
    "ليال من 1001" هو الآن حقيقة واقعة
    الجهات الفاعلة من "ليال من 1001" وBergüzar Korel هاليت Ergenç كانوا يشاركون في مراسم بسيطة
    في الأسرة وضعوا عصابات.
    "نحن سعداء للغاية" هاليت Ergenç.
    الجهات الفاعلة من سلسلة "ليال من 1001" ، الذي انتقل من الصداقة الى الحب وكانت الخطوة الأولى.
    الجميع كانوا مازح
    وBergüzar Korel هاليت Ergenç من مشى على Asmalımescit في الشارع ، وقال "انه امر بسيط حفل
    كان لنا الخواتم ، ونحن سعداء للغاية ، لكننا لا نريد اعطاء أي تفسير بعد الان ".
    كما هو معروف ، قد Bergüzar Korel علاقة مع راقصة Sağtürk تان. وكان لهذه العلاقة
    ينتهي الزواج. ومع ذلك ، ففي الخريف الماضي ، وكانت له فجأة من بعد ما تردد من ان بعض
    خدع بها. في الوقت نفسه ، وبعد سنة ونصف السنة من الزواج هاليت Ergenç جدا والمطلقات
    انه اضطر لدفع 225 الف TL تعويض معنوي بعد ذلك.
    بعد فترة طويلة من طينة يعترفون
    Korel وErgenç قررت ان تذهب الى باريس مع الأصدقاء ، ثم ظهرت حبهم.
    بيد أن هاتين دائما بالرفض. في الحقيقة ، بعد اعتراف الجميع عن علم

التوقيع
    [http://www.dohaup.com/up/2009-05-21/...2126810536.jpg
    bouchra2 غير متواجد حالياً
    bouchra2
    مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
    البحث عن المزيد من المشاركات التي كتبت بواسطة bouchra2
    قديم 08-06-2009, 21:22 #5740
    bouchra2
    عضو مهوب جديد

الصورة الرمزية الخاصة بـ bouchra2

[color="Blue"]شكرا كتير الحبيبتي هنو على الخبر
    و هو خبر صحيح حيكون العرس في شهر اب /اغسطس
    هدا الخبر التاني عن حفل الزفاف
    بالانجليزية
    wedding in august
    after they have engaged, the pair halit ergenç and bergüzar korel will make the wedding in august
    the wedding date was determined
    three weeks before the holiday in maldives islands, bergüzar korel and halit ergenç have decided
    on the date of marriage. Halit ergenç made the first steps in the romantic marriage request.
    the answer received by ergenç was "yes", this request was welcomed in korel’house and accepted
    by her mother.
    he asked the girl
    back from vacation, halit ergenç went bergüzar korel’s mother hand and asked berg’s hand.
    when he asked the girl a small ceremony took place and the two put the rings. Currently they deal
    with the preparations for the marriage. Wedding date has become final and settled for the beginning
    of august and will take place at the ciragan palace hotel or less ottomans hotel.
    meanwhile, hakan yıldırım makes the bride dress for bergüzar korel
    بالعربية
    عرس في آب / أغسطس
    بعد أن تكون قد شاركت ، زوج هاليت ergenç وbergüzar korel سيجعل الزفاف في آب / أغسطس
    موعد الزفاف مصممة
    قبل ثلاثة اسابيع من عطلة في جزر المالديف الجزر bergüzar korel وقررت هاليت ergenç
    على موعد للزواج. هاليت ergenç اعتماد الخطوات الأولى في الحب والزواج الطلب.
    الإجابة التي تلقاها ergenç هو "نعم" ، ورحب في هذا الطلب وقبلت في korel'house
    من قبل والدتها.
    وسأل الفتاة
    العودة من العطلة هاليت ergenç ذهب bergüzar korel أم من ناحية ، وطلب يد بيرغ.
    وعندما طلب من فتاة صغيرة وجرى حفل وهما وضع خواتم. حاليا يتعاملون
    مع الاستعدادات لعقد الزواج. موعد الزفاف قد أصبح نهائيا واستقروا للبدء
    آب / أغسطس وسيعقد قصر جيراجان الفندق أو أقل العثمانيين الفندق.
    من جهة اخرى ، هاكان يلدريم يجعل فستان العروس لbergüzar korel

Thanks

Hi Tigress,
    In turkish if you know numbers of articles and indicate it in sentence to describe a noun,then you must use noun as singular,you can not use plural form,like in english.
    So,in turkish
    Binbir geceler = one thousand one nights = wrong
    Binbir gece = one thousand one night = correct.

Just fyi
    Ouv i see ! Thanks for taking time in telling me this Berkay !
    " Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive. "

Thanks

is that the new topic i didnt know i misse u all guys and thnks for theret and maha for the sweet words and effort and i will travel with maha to kill the
    writers
    http://www.malebda3.com/vb/showthread.php?t=12216
    check this link and watch halit pictuers
    and his ex wife
    nd a very goo news for all bulant inal lovers mbc1 will show soon karyilan (black snack) or in arabic love and war nd i just love it and sooooooooo happy

Thanks

hi mimo hahahh ok , dear . i will give u call when i go there hahhahah
    who r u dear
    do all of u watch dudakun kalbe???
    i dont like the achtors and actresess , it lights as well

Thanks

welcom back tigicim . did u have fun with ur faincee . ima sure u did. at least that what ur avater reflects by the way doesnot he live in th esame city u live in ????
    oh both of u wear the same t shirt color ! is it by accident or what ?????? i know m u will say iam curious by the way did u upLoad ur pic swith him in ur facebook ????

for those who what dudaktun calbe . can u tell me what is ging to happen . ali is killing me . SOMETIME he ....................... her and then i wants to leave her . he is getting in my nerves . i dont like the story . really it is dudaktun calbe , from heart to lips .. as if they dont have mind to think for few minutes . and y th eactres is young . ?????
    Last edited by MAHA; 06-28-2009 at 03:01 PM.

Thanks

Dudaktan Calbe is based on a novel which is about a man who does not believe in love but fell in love a young poor girl. He deined that he loves Lamia even can't confess himself that he loves her for a long time. The serial is very sa and romantic in my opinion

I like the story and the music very much ...

Thanks

hi gzz thanks for the info . thnks for the links as well . i watched some links yestersday . i thinks u r rright . it is sad and romantic . it seems that lamia is goping to jail . do u know y???? and r they going to get mariied ???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MAHA View Post
    hi gzz thanks for the info . thnks for the links as well . i watched some links yestersday . i thinks u r rright . it is sad and romantic . it seems that lamia is goping to jail . do u know y???? and r they going to get mariied ???
    Lamia is going to go to jail that's right....and they are not getting married ...

I can give detail information but people watching and curious about the serial will be very angry with me I guess ı watch all most all of the serial on net and I saw many pictures related to serial...

Kenan is my favorite character as you can guess

Thanks

hI GZZ . thanks again for th einfo
    so they r ont going to get maried . i saw them togather and she was wearing bridal dress . and kinan was wearing wedding ring when he was about to commet suicide
    well, i dont guess . iam sure r crasy about kinan . hhahahahhahah

Thanks

welcom back tigicim . did u have fun with ur faincee . ima sure u did. at least that what ur avater reflects : ) by the way doesnot he live in th esame city u live in ????
    oh both of u wear the same t shirt color ! is it by accident or what ?????? i know m u will say iam curious : D by the way did u upLoad ur pic swith him in ur facebook ????
    Hello mahacim! It's nice to be back..although i tasted what paradise feels like on earth...
    Indeed we had a fabulous time, too bad it lasted this much... 6 days...he had to go back because of couldn't take more days off from work..
    Unfortunately we don't live in the same city... or in the same country...as u know..i live in romania..and he lives in turkey... so nope..we are thousand km's away from each other.. for now...
    yes we were both wearing pink...:-) he wore just because of i wear...and then we couldn't let this chance go by without making pictures together i know...we look like two lollipop's :P:P

Neither of us have facebook...he used to have ...but canceled his account after our relationship got serious.. i didn't want none of us to have stuff like this...people are evil and can do anything to mess up somebody's relationship.

anyway...if u have more questions..i m here to answer them anytime hun

Thanks

Does anyone know from where can i download or Yabancı damat soundtrack..?! there is a song in my mind..since i saw that serial...where they are singing " sen be ben aşkta..." and i cant find it...i need it soo much..pls anyone..anything

Thanks

Did you mean 'üstüme basıp geçme by Gökhan Kırdar'? Because as far as I know this song was the soundtrack of Yabancı damat.
    TAGASI TOO MEELETUD SOOVID PAKASES HAIHTUNUD NEED

Thanks

hI GZZ . thanks again for th einfo
    so they r ont going to get maried . i saw them togather and she was wearing bridal dress . and kinan was wearing wedding ring when he was about to commet suicide
    well, i dont guess . iam sure r crasy about kinan . hhahahahhahah
    Lamia and kınan will never get married...
    I am curious about the pic you wrote about did you see lamia and kınan together with their wedding dresses it might be a dream or something like that I guess...
    I watched the final on net and I did not see a ring on kınan's finger by the way the final was very dramatic and the performance of hakki was outstanding as usual)Kınan is more charismatic than ali ın my opiniom I like his acting in the role kınan more (than as ali in kayblan yillar)

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast