Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Chat about Turkish Serial Movies

Thanks

hi mimo and thereta
    thanks mimo and thereta for ur wishes . ramadan kareem for all of u my sisters
    well , ok mimo i will in sha'aalh .
    mimo and thereta : i had fun there especially with my nieces . they r amazing . they full our lives happiness
    each one of us is lucky . even if we go through tough time , we r lucky . we r lucky buz there r many people stand by us besides, when we look at others' peoblem we find out that ours is nothing

Thanks

happy to hear tht maha missed u so mush how is iraq how thing are going there

Thanks

hi my friends very good news indeed asi will be aire on mbc1 sooooooooooooooooon after ramadan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLMZiLCzqcU&NR=1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oaB0VrUXIw

congratulaition all tuba fans including me
    where r u guys any body here
    happy feast in advance to all my friends

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGLgg78gxKc&NR=1
    check this song an the clip awsome

Thanks

Ah, I forgot... My favorite TV couple is Asi-Demir: just adorKable... <3

Thanks

happy feast to all my friend and now we r waiting for asi + yapanci damat+zoraci coga
    all on mbc channals
    and dudktane kalbe second season on abu dahai
    also kurtlr vadisi pusu soooon on abu dahabi

Thanks

HI ALL
    Happy eid to all of u . thanks dear mimo . i hve missed u . how r u . how r ur lovely kids kisses to all both of them and to u , too.
    hapy eid thereta , howdoes eid look like where u r ???
    regarding asi
    each one of us is lucky . even if we go through tough time , we r lucky . we r lucky buz there r many people stand by us besides, when we look at others' peoblem we find out that ours is nothing

Thanks

GUYS falsh news flash news. alrai is going to aire the third season of binbir gece . oh i iwll see halit again . oh my heart .
    by the way , i posted the english subtitle of the first third episode of season three . did u read it .???

Thanks

New Turkish serie 'Ezel' started monday night.Again Kenan İmirzalıoğlu and Cansu Dere together this serie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fsx5...eature=related

Thanks

Polat never die.Kurtlar vadisi pusu Continued in Turkısh tv canales Last Thursday night majority Turkısh people watched Kurtlar vadisi pusu.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE4vj4YMTtM

Last edited by delpiero77; 09-30-2009 at 05:01 PM.

Thanks

Hello girls , I missed you all , long time from the forum & from this thread , well it happed that I crossed yester day with a Turkish serial omn MBC4 call (The impossible love ) , any information about it ? what is its name in Turkish ? How was the rates ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOZ7VQ3pQiA

Any new news about Aski memnu part 2 ?
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
    — Albert Einstein

Thanks

hi all hi elrais . where wer u . were u busy with fasting the six days of shawal ??? we find\shed fasting them last week . any way , nice to seeu back . i haAVE NO idea about the series . but it looks nice and funny is not it besides, the leading actor looks not professioanl i dont know if any one else noticed this
    regaring dudaktun kalb, it getting exciting i start to like it

Thanks

Hi girls !!!

How are you doing ? I hope youīre all ok.

Elraisa : the name of the serial is Zoraki Koca , itīs only 26 episodes in Turkish, so I guess in arabic it will be around 50 episodes. I personally like it , itīs a romantic comedy , we had enough drama and tragedy so far !
    Regarding Ask i Memnu , I canīt tell you a lot , next week will be episode 44 and bihter will have a car accident. The first part of the second season is focusing mainly on the B&B affair.

Maha : welcome back ! So you are watching Dudaktan Kalbe ? Itīs a good story with great actors ,but too much drama for me. I hate Yamil !!!
    What happened with Halit . did you dump him ? hahahaha I donīt like the new season of Binbir Gece , itīs awful , hopefully it wonīt be long.

Thanks

hi girls missed u all so mush . thanks maha me and my kids are fine so far
    now back to the news
    i mainly watch asi whenever i can and ofcourse binbir gece
    and hi thereta wait till u finish the second season of binbir gece it has a lot of emotional scenes
    i also love dudaktane kalbe but hate the stubid ending how on gods name lamia love and marry gamil at the end and kenan kill himself???????????
    as for kurtlr vadisi i watch it sometimes but i got lost i dont know who he kills or for what ???
    lots of people love asi and i feel it will be just like ihlamuralar altinada and gumus
    happy with the news delpiero i just love kenan and thank god polat didnt die after two bulets in his belly but why on god name the writers kill all our favorite stars at the end but leave polat alive?????????????
    and el raisa i missed u try to watch asi u will like it
    as for yapanci damat (el gharib) i dont konw if i will follow it because i actually dont have time

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thereta View Post
    Hi girls !!!

How are you doing ? I hope youīre all ok.

Elraisa : the name of the serial is Zoraki Koca , itīs only 26 episodes in Turkish, so I guess in arabic it will be around 50 episodes. I personally like it , itīs a romantic comedy , we had enough drama and tragedy so far !
    Regarding Ask i Memnu , I canīt tell you a lot , next week will be episode 44 and bihter will have a car accident. The first part of the second season is focusing mainly on the B&B affair.

Maha : welcome back ! So you are watching Dudaktan Kalbe ? Itīs a good story with great actors ,but too much drama for me. I hate Yamil !!!
    What happened with Halit . did you dump him ? hahahaha I donīt like the new season of Binbir Gece , itīs awful , hopefully it wonīt be long.
    hahhahah, noooooooooooooo dear i dinnot dump him yet . how knows, may i will dump him for a real guy not an actore )
    oh i forgot to say hi to you u know when someone mention halit i become out of service . i am happy that u got time to pass by how is yamel ?? is he husen kammal ??? . i dont like him, too . but the story is getting nice . i agree with u . it full of drama . some time i get lost hahhahahahh but my little sister wathes it so iam forced to wathc it
    Last edited by MAHA; 10-06-2009 at 06:30 AM.

Thanks

regaring binbir gece , i couldnot watch it for some circumstances
    regarding algareep , i like it but i dont have time. ashe sounds amazing but i coulnot wathc it as well . i seems i have divorced T.V
    HAPPY THAT we r chatting again ف
    these r small gifts for u i know it is sth unknown

Thanks

Salam girls
    Thanks a lot Maha , Thereta & Mimo , I realy missed you all ..

- Zoraki Koca :
    Yes it is light & the actor seems un professional little pit (I agree Maha) , but when I am free with nothing to do ;I do not mind watch a part , BTW , what is the reason for all of this mess , whey did Aisha agreed to be in this weird situation in the first place ?

- Aski memnu :
    I did not know it started !! , I am collecting it now , so the last one is 44 ?

- dudaktan kalbe : which one is it ?

- yapanci damat (el gharib) : I watched an episode , for me it seems light too , but interesting to watch the Turkish –Greek relations , I may cross by it from time to time ..

- 3asy : thanks mimo for the advice , what is the title in Turkish ?
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
    — Albert Einstein

Thanks

hi banat i have few gifts for u
    first
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OfYTNvznA4&NR=1
    halit and berguzar real wedding but i hate her make up and dress and her huge gown
    hope any turkish friend will translate what they r saying

second
    all the episoes of binbir gece (second season )in arabic till the last one
    just look at the uploads
    http://www.youtube.com/user/redflowerr#p/u
    also watch this nice clip
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1DoJKrmMf8

third gift a summary of every episode of asi with eng sub
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f
    here is the summary for episodes from 53 to the last one
    http://www.youtube.com/user/heyforli...DF88AC70190D5A

and el raisa dudaktne kalbe is dakat qalb on abu dahabi
    also 3asi in turkish is asi
    both r very good drama those 2 and wa yabqa al hob on alrai deserve watching
    hope u like it
    and maha very nice flowers missed u so much
    i will be back soon want to read your respond

Thanks

my dear mimo .as usaul , u r amazng amazing . u allways have updates thanks dear . do u know , i was going to look for halit wedding . a gre with u about her bridal dress .and altrhaالطرحه was very hug and high . orginally , she is taller than him and with huge tarha she becam teller but she was veryy happy . عقبال البكاري ان شاء كل وحده مو مزوجه منكم تزظج

Thanks

Hi girls !

Thanks a lot mimo for the links !

I agree with you about Berguzarīs look and dress , I didnīt like it at all , the dress is awful.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast