Ilham Al Madafi - Mohamad bouya mohamad [*]

Thread: Ilham Al Madafi - Mohamad bouya mohamad [*]

Tags: None
  1. zard said:

Default Ilham Al Madafi - Mohamad bouya mohamad [*]

is anyone know the lyric of mohamad bouya mohamad, and if it's too much with the translation...thx...

Layla said:

Hello! Here are the lyrics in Arabic:

يا محمد بويه محمد ... قتلي ليش تتعمد ... يا محمد خاف من الله ... يا محمد مو هذا الله عيوني محمد ... قليبي محمد ... يا محمد شنهو ذنبي... بين عداي وترميني ...تدري النار اللي بقلبي تكويني وتاذيني ... عيوني محمد ... قليبي محمد... يللي اغلى من روحي ... ليش تزيدني تعذيب ...حبك مرهم لجروحي ... وجروحي برضاك تطيب ... عيوني محمد ... قليبي محمد يا محمد بويه محمد ... قتلي ليش تتعمد ... يا محمد خاف من الله ... يا محمد مو هذا الله عيوني محمد ... قليبي محمد..

And the English translation i have found:

O dear beloved! Why do you insist on wearing me out? Fear God, oh dear: you are my eyes and my heart. I never wronged you, so why did you sell me to my foes? You know very well the fire burning inside me. You are more precious than my own soul, so why are you torturing me? Your love is a balm to my wounds and your contentment heals my sorrow.

3. zard said:

yay thx....it's a great song, I've been trying to find it's lyric and video...thank you so much....

Layla said:

You are welcome!