Assi El Helani - Bouset Khanjar [*]

Thread: Assi El Helani - Bouset Khanjar [*]

Tags: None

Layla said:

Default Assi El Helani - Bouset Khanjar [*]

Could somebody please provide the lyrics to this song and also the translation?

You can listen to it here!

Oriee said:

بوسة خنجر

صرتى منى سكنتى في صوتى وفنى والغنية
    You became part of me, lived in me, my art and the song
    انتى الكلمة ولحن الكلمة ضوى عمرى وضلى ابتسمى
    You're the word and the tune of the word, enlighten my life-time and keep smiling
    بوسة خنجر تحت السيف بترسم دبحة عينيكى
    A dagger's kiss beneth the sword draws the massacre of your eyes
    وكل نجوم ليال الصيف خواتم صاروا بايديكى
    And all stars of summer nights became rings in your hands

اوعى تروحى ضلى عنا رقصة روحى وقلبى غنا
    Don't go, stay with us, my soul danced and my heart san
    انتى الكلمة ولحن الكلمة ضوى عمرى وضلى ابتسمى
    You're the word and the tune of the word, enlighten my life-time and keep smiling
    بوسة خنجر تحت السيف بترسم دبحة عينيكى
    A dagger's kiss beneth the sword draws the ... of your eyes
    وكل نجوم ليال الصيف خواتم صاروا بايديكى
    And all stars of summer nights became rings in your hands

Do you need the transliteration?
    لا يَشْكُرُ الله مَنْ لا يَشْكُرُ النَّاس
    The One Who Doesn't Thank Others, Doesn't Thank God

larosa said:

of this song gives me pain in the neck,you better listen to the turkish original version,cause frankly,assi ruined it with all the music gathered in it
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)
    if you seek arabic translation,PM me

Orwa said:

what a strange words?? bouset 5anjar ta7t el-saif btersoum dab7a 3eniky??, i even didn't understand what it means in arabic , nah, people making new arabic.., i am confused
    " Those that don't appreciate life..do not deserve life...how much blood are you willing to give to stay alive....live or die...make your choice... " ( Jigsaw)

larosa said:

yeah ,he sing whatever,i used to like assi when he has a moustache and singing "ya naker el ma3roof" or "mali saber",he has great voice
    but now i don't know what happened to him
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

Orwa said:

Quote Originally Posted by larosa View Post
    yeah ,he sing whatever,i used to like assi when he has a moustache and singing "ya naker el ma3roof" or "mali saber",he has great voice
    but now i don't know what happened to him
    i liked the word "He sings whatever", we have lots of those singers there days, i think he has a beautiful songs, like the "Ya naker al-ma3roof", this one was wonderful.., but i do not remember the moustache, his look must be soo funny
    " Those that don't appreciate life..do not deserve life...how much blood are you willing to give to stay alive....live or die...make your choice... " ( Jigsaw)

larosa said:

yeah he looked so original,and not to mention his voice he has a very great "jebeli" voice,especially when he sings folklore
    but we can't blame him,the lyrics are meaningless and the melody still keeps its wealth i guess ,but he's not stepping forward in my opinion
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

Orwa said:

You're super right, he's going to be like Jad shuery, Tina, Dana and those "speakers", i won't call them "singers" because they do not sing.., but 3assi still amazing with his folklore songs.., like Fares Karam..., i love them

Layla said:

@ Oriee: Thank you very much! No, i do not need any transliteration!

@ larosa: I have no idea about the Turkish original version! Could you please tell me the name of the song?

Orwa said:

Laylita, the only things which i am happy for that you gave me this avatar.., i won't change it until forever , i hope you're feeling better nice now

Goodnight, i'll see you tomorrow

larosa said:

the original version is for davut guloglu//ham yaparim,i'm sure you'll like it better than this mixture
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

larosa said:

yeah "speakers", i can even speak better than hem
    i despise dominique hourani sooooooooo much ,she's not just speaking but also miss-spell some words,god i hate her
    but i don't think he'll be like them,he still got the voice
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

Layla said:

@ Orwa: I love that picture, too!

@ larosa: Thank you! I will now search for it! I hate Dominique Hourani, too! Ahh, her voice is awful!

larosa said:

more than awful
    let me know if you can't find dear
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

Layla said:

I found the song! Beautiful! I love it! I am now listening to it for the second time and also requested a translation in the Turkish Forum, cause i do not understand 99% of it!

larosa said:

i don't think you'll get the translation,i asked once but they didn't respond but after i sent a pm to laasemaa and she did it for me
    but now the PM is deleted

see! i told you ,the turkish version makes you dance against your will
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

Layla said:

Got it! It has already been translated, but i didn't find it! Milena gave me the link: http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/tu...tml#post346668

larosa said:

good for us
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

Orwa said:

Quote Originally Posted by larosa View Post
    yeah "speakers", i can even speak better than hem
    i despise dominique hourani sooooooooo much ,she's not just speaking but also miss-spell some words,god i hate her
    but i don't think he'll be like them,he still got the voice
    ehehe, You're totally right, normal people could speak better than them.., i do not know why we do not appear in the TV as they do

Dominique??, is that a "he" or "she"?, i have no idea about this speaker actually, and after you said this i am not even interest to know who it is

larosa said:

Quote Originally Posted by Orwa View Post
    ehehe, You're totally right, normal people could speak better than them.., i do not know why we do not appear in the TV as they do

Dominique??, is that a "he" or "she"?, i have no idea about this speaker actually, and after you said this i am not even interest to know who it is
    i'd rather sing during the shower so nobody close his ears than appearing on tv saying silly stuff
    "que" and not "c" it's a french name,so it's a woman
    the one sings "3atrees" and she drives me mad,she always appearing her naked body and nice hair and make up and the voice comes at last
    stupid wallahi,
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)