Who's your fave Motown Artist?

Thread: Who's your fave Motown Artist?

Tags: None

mikeymcee said:

Default Who's your fave Motown Artist?

I know this is difficult to ask because there are soo many amazing motown artists out there but if you had to choose, who would it be? I REALLY love Jackson 5, Dianna Ross and Stevie Wonders..but, i'd have to say The Temptations are def my favorite. Motown's 50th anniversary is just around the corner an they are comin out with an amazing cd that will have all of our top favorite 50 songs on it! http://www.universalmusiconline.com/motown-50-vote/us/ I had to vote my top favorite songs and you best believe they were almost all Temptations songs.
    "As time goes by an eye for an eye we in this together son your beef is mine so long as the sun shines to light up the sky we in this together son your beef is mine"umgd

Vette said:

I gotta go with the Jackson 5, the Temptations, Boys II Men and Switch.
    One Life, One Team....L.A. Lakers!!!
  3. rockitmarty said:

jackson 5
    supremes
    “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” -Howard Thurman umgd
  4. rockitmarty said:

Totally Jackson 5!
    “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” -Howard Thurman umgd