Ou hai! NuttyNuti is here!

Thread: Ou hai! NuttyNuti is here!

Tags: None

NuttyNuti said:

Red face Ou hai! NuttyNuti is here!

...hi.

*turns her head around to see is here anyone*

I'm NuttyNuti. Mainly I prefer name Nuti, but likely someone else took it before me. Ahm. NuttyNuti is my secondary nickname. If the First Nuti here think my nickname is too similar to his/her, I can take some else name. I hope I don't have to.

Well. I'm a Finn. I found this forum when I was looking for the lyrics of "Lautturi", a song of PMMP. Then I noticed a site where someone was asking translation for it (from Finnish to English). I got interested and popped here. And here I am now.

Music? Lately I have started to listen it. One of my favorite bands is Nightwish, and my favorite composers are Yuki Kajiura and Edwar Grieg. My favourite song is Kajiura's "A Song of the Storm and Fire". I prefer music that sounds "epic" and may have classical elements withing "modern" music.

I like translating stuff. For example, I visit in some wikis often, mainly translating text from an English one to a Finnish one. Maybe I'd test it here, too... or to be punctual, from Finnish to English

So, again, hello!
    Last edited by NuttyNuti; 06-28-2009 at 02:54 AM. Reason: A typing error

Daki Kibe said:

Hi there!
    Welcome to ATL.
    I'm kinda new-ish too. xD
    Anyways, hope you have a good time here ^x^

Dreams~ said:

Kiva tavata sinut!

I totally need your skills to translate some Värttinä for me!
    Need anything translated from Japanese?
    lumekuninganna.com
    lyricstranslate.com/en/translator/lumekuninganna

NuttyNuti said:

^
    ^Thank you!

^Hey, you offered it before I asked it! I had some Japanese songs in my back quater of my mind, so I'll tell if I need! And translating Finnish lyrics, sopii mulle!