(*) Another Letter..

Thread: (*) Another Letter..

Tags: None

.:BiLLiE:. said:

Question (*) Another Letter..

Again thank you for being so helpful.. This is another letter if you don't mind translating it to Spanish.

"I feel that I'm losing you, but I don't know why. I love you so much and I don't understand why you're starting to withdraw from me. I've been good to you and yes, I got upset that you texted someone calling them "honey" and asking if they loved you. If that honestly wouldn't bother you if you found the same on my phone then you've never felt anything for me. Are you that good of a liar? I don't understand why you won't just tell me you don't want to be with me, why you keep me hanging on this way. It hurts to know that I'm not worth the truth to you. You say that you're a man of your word; well tell me what's going on with you. I want to know where I stand. I deserve that much, don't you think? I fell in love with you, it was out of my control. From the moment I saw you, I knew that you would be special to me. I'm not a little girl playing games, I deserve to be happy in my life and I can be that with you, if only you're honest with me. I love you and I need to know your honest feelings for me."

xiurell said:

Quote Originally Posted by .:BiLLiE:. View Post
    Again thank you for being so helpful.. This is another letter if you don't mind translating it to Spanish.

"I feel that I'm losing you, but I don't know why. I love you so much and I don't understand why you're starting to withdraw from me. I've been good to you and yes, I got upset that you texted someone calling them "honey" and asking if they loved you. If that honestly wouldn't bother you if you found the same on my phone then you've never felt anything for me. Are you that good of a liar? I don't understand why you won't just tell me you don't want to be with me, why you keep me hanging on this way. It hurts to know that I'm not worth the truth to you. You say that you're a man of your word; well tell me what's going on with you. I want to know where I stand. I deserve that much, don't you think? I fell in love with you, it was out of my control. From the moment I saw you, I knew that you would be special to me. I'm not a little girl playing games, I deserve to be happy in my life and I can be that with you, if only you're honest with me. I love you and I need to know your honest feelings for me."
    Siento que te estoy perdiendo, pero no sé porqué, Te quiero tanto y no entiendo por qué me estás dejando al margen. Me he portado bien contigo y sí, me enfadé cuando le escribiste a alguien llamandole "cariño" y pregundándole si te querían. Si esto honestamente te diera lo mismo, si encontraras lo mismo en mi teléfono, entonces, sería porque nunca sentiste nada por mí. ¿Eres un mentiroso tan bueno?. No entiendo porqué simplemente no me dices que no quieres estar conmigo, porqué me tienes de esta forma. Duele saber que no merezco saber la verdad. Dices que eres un hombre de palabra, bien dime que te pasa. Quiero saber que esperar. Lo merezco, ¿no crees? Me enamoré de ti, era algo que no controlé. Desde el momento que te vi, supe que serías algo especial para mí, no soy una niña pequeña jugando. Merezco ser feliz en mi vida y puedo serlo contigo, si simplemente eres honesto conmigo. Te quiero y necesito conocer tus honestos sentimientos por mi