I need help finding a song i heard in the carribean! please help me!!

Thread: I need help finding a song i heard in the carribean! please help me!!

Tags: None
  1. britt* said:

Exclamation I need help finding a song i heard in the carribean! please help me!!

I was in the Dominican Republic about 4 weeks ago and the resort I stayed at (Bahia Principe) played this song everyday just like around the pool area.
    Its really hard to describe because it really doesn't have any words.. it is acctually mumbling throughou the whole song.. its not that it just sounds like mubling.. it acctually is mumbling. But i do remeber after a few minutes of mumblin there wud be one word that he would repeat a few times.. and it sounded something like shakerron.. or makerron or sumthin like that. And the rest of the song was just sung by a guy with a deep voice and it was like.. mamam bablah blah ba, mamamah la blah blah ba ba, and it would go from high to low sometimes. Haha I don't know if that really helps.. but I have been going crazy tryin to find that song, so can someone please help!So if anyone has even the slightest idea of what it mite be.. just post it! thanks*

2. idontwannareg said:

Thumbs up

The song is called
    El Mundo - Chacarron Macarron

You can preview a copy from:
    http://dominicanvacation.juliusg.com...20Macarron.mp3

Best. Song. Ever.

3. Bri said:

Default Another Dominican Song

I also heard a song while in the dominican and I can't figure out what it is. It sounded like they were saying "machina" or "Masheena" and it was a dance song. Every day at the pool they would play it for the aerobics. Please help me!

4. hugoafsilva said:

Default can't find caribbean music

Hello, i was googling for the music i heard more than once that also played several times expecially during aerobics in the pool or bingo game in Bahia Principe Puntacana Bavaro resort.

The music is a very fast music and seems to be something like this:

"naô naô naô naô naaa" and then a back voice enter and does the same sound and then both stop and something is heard like "e non pagô e non vo págá naô naô naô naô naô nahhhh" and goes back to the same..

i hope that someone reads my reply and tries to help me because i've googled and i've emuled(LOL) and search on all P2P and i can't find anything.

Pleaseeee help meeee out here!!!

Thanks in advance

5. himy said:

Default ur wrong

THE SONG IS HIPS DONT LIE
    hips dont lie 3:41 Shakira Feat. Wyclef Oral Fixation, Vol. 2 100 2 05/11/2006 12:33 AM

6. viper2007 said:

I can't find a song . . . it was played at the nightly show each night. . . They keep singing "y salta, y salta, y salta . . ."

Anyone know it?