Imenice - Nouns

Thread: Imenice - Nouns

Tags: None

pthalo said:

Default Imenice - Nouns

Ovo je tema o imenicama i kako se ih konjugira na bosanskom, hrvatskom i srpskom jezicima.
    This is a topic about nouns and how to conjugate them in Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian.

Postoji tri vrsta imenica: muške, ženske, i srednje.
    There are three types of nouns: masculine, feminine, and neuter.

Muške imenice uglavnom završaju na saglasnik. Postoji nekoliko izuzetka, na primer pepeo i posao, koji su završali na l pre dugo vremena. Ove reči završaju na dva samoglasnika, i zadnji samoglasnik je o.
    Masculine nouns usually end with a consonant. There are a few exceptions, such as pepeo (ash), and posao (job), because the o used to be an l a long time ago. These words usually end with two vowels, the last being o.

Ženske imenice uglavnom završaju na slovu "a". Postoji nekoliko izuzetka, na primer nekolik reči koji završaju na ć, kao noć i nekoliko imenice koje znače apstraktne pojme koji završaju na "st" kao što su zaljubljenost i strpljivost.
    Feminine nouns usually end with the letter a. The exceptions are a few words that end with ć like noć (night) and nouns representing abstract concepts that end with "st" such as "being in love" (zaljubljenost), and patience (strpljivost).

Srednje imenice završaju na e ili o.
    Neuter nouns end with an e or an o.

Dakle, kada vidite novu reč u nominativom padežu na jednu od balkanskih jezika, nije teško da odlučite da li je muško, srednje ili žensko.
    Therefore, when you see a new word in the nominative case in one of the languages of the Balkans it is not difficult to decide whether it is masculine, neutral or feminine.
    I'm stronger than the tricks played on your heart. We look at them together then we take 'em apart. Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two.

pthalo said:

Default Padeži - Cases

Pre nego što vidimo kako se konjugira imenice objasniću malo koje padeže imamo na bosanskom, hrvatskom i srpskom jeziku.
    Before we see how to conjugate nouns I'll explain a little about which cases we have in Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian.

nom: nominative. This is the subject of the sentence, and it answers the question "šta" (what?) or "ko" (who?). In the sentence "John gives the book to Mary" (Jovan daje knjigu Mariji), John is the subject, and his name, Jovan is in nominative case.

aku: accusative. This is the object of the sentence, and it answers the question "šta?" (what) or "koga" (whom?). In the sentence "John gives the book to Mary" (Jovan daje knjigu Mariji), the book is the subject, and book, knjiga is in accusative case: knjigu.

dat: dative. This is the indirect object of the sentence, and it answers the question "čemu" (to what) or "kome" (to whom?). In the sentence "John gives the book to Mary" (Jovan daje knjigu Mariji), Mary is the indirect object, and Marija is in dative case: Mariji.

gen: genitive. This case is related to possessive, and it is used when "of" would be used in English. "a pile of books" (books would be in genitive). In these languages it is always used after "od", but there are lots of other prepositions that require genitive.

inst: instrumental. This answers the question "with what?" or "with whom?"

lok: locative. This answers the question "where?"

vok: vocative. This is used to address something, like "Hey Marija!" (Hej Marijo!")
    I'm stronger than the tricks played on your heart. We look at them together then we take 'em apart. Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two.

pthalo said:

Default Konjugacija imenica - the conjugation of nouns

muške, žive imenice, jedina - masculine living nouns, singular:

nom: medved - bear
    gen: medveda
    dat: medvedu
    aku: medveda
    vok: medvede
    instr: medvedom
    lok: medvedu

muške žive imenice, množina - masculine living nouns, plural:

nom: medvedi - bears
    gen: medveda
    dat: medvedima
    aku: medvede
    vok: medvedi
    instr: medvedima
    lok: medvedima

muške imenice jedina - masculine (non-living) nouns, singular:

nom: šešir - hat
    gen: šešira
    dat: šeširu
    aku: šešir
    vok: šešire
    instr: šeširom
    lok: šeširu

muške imenice množina - masculine (non-living) nouns, plural:

nom: šeširi - hats
    gen: šešira
    dat: šeširima
    aku: šešire
    vok: šeširi
    instr: šeširima
    lok: šeširu

srednje imenice jedina - neutral nouns, singular:

nom: telo - body
    gen: tela
    dat: telu
    aku: telo
    vok: telo
    instr: telom
    lok: telu

srednje imenice množina - neutral nouns, plural:

nom: tela - bodies
    gen: tela
    dat: telima
    aku: tela
    vok: tela
    instr: telima
    lok: telima

postoji nekoliko srednje imenice koji se malo drugačije konjugira, na primer:
    there are a few neutral nouns that are conjugated a bit differently, for example:

singular:
    nom: drvo - tree
    gen: drveta
    dat: drvetu
    aku: drvo
    vok: drvo
    instr: drvom
    lok: drvu

plural:
    nom: drveća
    gen: drveta
    dat: drvetima
    aku: drveća
    vok: drveća
    instr: drvetima
    lok: drvetima

ženske imenice jedina - feminine nouns, singular

nom: mačka - cat
    gen: mačke
    dat: mački
    aku: mačku
    vok: mačko
    instr: mačkom
    lok: mački

ženske imenice množina - feminine nouns, plural

nom: mačke - cats
    gen: mačka
    dat: mačkama
    aku: mačke
    vok: mačke
    instr: mačkama
    lok: mačkama

one ženske imenice koje završaju na samoglasnik se konjugira malo drugačije.
    those feminine nouns which finish with a consonant are conjugated a little differently:

jedina - singular:

nom: iskrenost - sincerity
    gen: iskrenosti
    dat: iskrenosti
    aku: iskrenost
    vok: iskrenost
    instr: iskrenostu
    lok: iskrenosti

množina - plural:

nom: iskrenosti
    gen: iskrenosti
    dat: iskrenostima
    aku: iskrenosti
    vok: iskrenosti
    instr: iskrenostima
    lok: iskrenostima

Ispravke su uvek dobrodošli

4. zemunkaBELGRADE said:

iskrenost
    instrumental- iskrenošću