Tags: None
  1. cameron888 said:

Default unknown

can someone please translate this? thank you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXgSGYxg37k

thechemicalpanicout said:

My love; - Sevgilim;
    My greengage - Yesil erigim benim
    I'm your stone which imprisoned in you - Ben içine haps olmus çekirdeiginim senin
    They say, "Days pass away slowly in prison." - Hapiste günler agir geçer diyorlar.
    That's ok - Olsun be
    I gave up on my freedom - Ben vazgeçtim hürriyetimden
    Just so don't leave me like a orphan child - Yeterki yetim bir çocuk gibi birakma beni
    Because, without you this life is an incubus to my heart - Zira sensiz bu can bi yüktür yüregime
    Raise your should-be-kissed forehead and look at me, my wife, my doughter, my companion... - Kaldir öpülesi anlini ve bak bana, karım, kızım, yoldaşım...
    Have you see (it) my rose - Gördün mü gülüm
    Only my eyes haven't change, again - Bir tek gözlerim degismedi yine
    Only my eyes!!! - Bir tek gözlerim !!!

They open, the eyes of my rose open - Açilir, açilir gözleri gülümün
    Inside them green pine trees - Içinde yesil çam agaçlari
    The freshest one among waking ups - Uyanislarin en tazeleri
    Passes through in our room with you ( mean with your eyes, because of you...) - Odamizdan geçer gülüm seninle

My chick, my sapling, my bellow - Ferigim fidanim feryadim
    Hey my worm-fingered ( i guess he tells how slim fingers she had, so it's not a insult it's a compliment), my homeland-eyed girl - Hey benim zizil parmak memleket gözlüm

The nights always run after me - Geceler hep pesimden kosar
    I hook (it?) on my chest, I found my way (guess like a medal) - Gögsüme takip yönümü buldum
    You gave me a heart, you gave me honor - Kalp verdin onur verdin
    Isn't that enought my madcap - Yetmezmi deli fisegim

My chick, my sapling, my bellow - Ferigim fidanim feryadim
    Hey my worm-fingered , my homeland-eyed - Hey benim zizil parmak memleket gözlüm

My biggest strength is - Benim en büyük kudretim
    To know that you are really in my town - Senin sahiden sehrimde oldugunu bilmek
    Also, now you are at the balcony in your nightgown in my wet town - Hatta suan islak sehrimde geceligin ile balkondasin
    And I'm trying to touch your slim-fingered hands - Bende dokunmaya çalisiorum ince parmakli ellerine
    Raise your should-be-kissed forehead and look at me - Kaldir öpülesi anlini ve bak bana
    It is not Yoroz ( an area in Trabzon/Turkey) getting dark - Yoroz degil kararan
    (There is ) the sorrow in my face because of the split up from your light - Yüzümde ışığından ayrilmanin kederi
    And a little bit sadness of "there we came, here we're going" - Biraz da iste geldik gidioruzun hüznü war
    But have you see (it) my rose - Ama gördünmü gülüm
    Only your eyes haven't change, again - Bir tek gözlerin degismedi yine
    Only your eyes - Bir tek gözlerin

ps: I translated the lyrics, not exactly the video have fun
    Staying awake to chase a dream, tasting the air you're breathing in. I hope I won't forget a thing. (muse)

3. cameron888 said:

thats very lovely and thank you ever so much. i know it was long.

i take it the guy is saying her loves this girl?

you're welcome, i have to say i love this song so i'm happy for translating it, and it didn't seem so long to me yes he loves her. btw as i know he wrote this to his ex-girlfriend when they're in highschool
    Staying awake to chase a dream, tasting the air you're breathing in. I hope I won't forget a thing. (muse)

5. cameron888 said:

awwww what a shame they broke up....i love his use of the word incubus i am going to start to use that word in everyday english. :P i am pretty sure people will give me that raised eye look and then laugh :P

lol