Song from 1992

Thread: Song from 1992

Tags: None
  1. AviKazza said:

Default Song from 1992

Hello everybody, please help me, there is a song that i'm looking for years now, i'm preety sure it's from 1992, but there is a small possebility that i'm wrong by a year or two, so maybe it's from 1991/1990....

Well, English is not my native langauge so back then i was too small to understand the Lyrics, so the only information i can provide is a description of the video....yea, i know it's isn't much but i hope someone might recognize it since i'm guessing it's a famous band..

Ok, here it goes.....the "band" is 2 guys, one is singing and the other plays on an organ(electronic keyboard, maybe it even was one of those 80's portable guitar-like organs), the video set is something like a late 80's kind of urban city street, only that it's clearly seen that it was made inside a studio and not outdoors, the 2 guys are singing their song, when there is a strong wind around them, now as the video continues, the wind gets stronger and stronger, around of the middle of the video, there are scenes of human hands coming out of the foggy clouds and pointing down earth, that scene repeats number of times during the video..
    The biggest thing i remamber is that the main thing in this video was that there is a storm, but insted of rain, there is trash that coming from the sky and slowly fill the street, the trash amount is so large that the entire street filled with it and the trash level is rising and the singers start climbing to the building roof top by the end of the video..

So, what did we had? 2 singers (one with an Electronic Organ keyboard), couple of hands pointing from the clouds down, alot of trash falling from the sky..

Yea, it's isn't much i know, but i was about 8 years old back then, so that's all i can remamber..

First of all thanks for which of you that actually read the all thing i wrote here, second, I hope someone will know what is this song, since it's stuck in my head for years now and i really want to hear it.

Thanks

Vette said:

Could the group be Hall & Oats? Seems like I remember the video, but vaguely.