we love each other but we can't be together

Thread: we love each other but we can't be together

Tags: None
  1. dream_girl said:

Unhappy we love each other but we can't be together

There's this boy and we are in love, but we can't be together because of my mom, she doesn't like him and she wont let us be together..someone has a song for this?
  2. alexthegreat said:

hmm let me think...u can try richard marx wherever you go.it's a great song i'm sure u would like it.try it.i hope everything turns pink for u and u will be together as u wish
  3. kurlyt27 said:

what is a good song for two people who were in love a long time ago but circumstance tore us apart; we never got to have our chance. 15 years has gone by and we found eachother but he is married now. We still have feelings for eachother after all these years....but it's just not right. What's a song for that?
  4. kurlyt27 said:

how 'bout something else?

tigress_tim said:

Quote Originally Posted by kurlyt27 View Post
    what is a good song for two people who were in love a long time ago but circumstance tore us apart; we never got to have our chance. 15 years has gone by and we found eachother but he is married now. We still have feelings for eachother after all these years....but it's just not right. What's a song for that?
    Nickelback - Far away
    " Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive. "

Girl next door said:

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by dream_girl View Post
    There's this boy and we are in love, but we can't be together because of my mom, she doesn't like him and she wont let us be together..someone has a song for this?

Oh, I know exactly how you feel, I have the same situation Just the reason for it is different.
    So I truly and utterly wish you all the best!!

As for the songs, I can suggest the ones I love:
    Dashboard Confessional - Stolen
    Andreas Johnson - The games we play
    Bloodflowerz - Lovesick
    Evanescence - Tourniquet
    Morrissey - You Have Killed Me
    Billie Myers - Kiss the rain

And so on...
    When I'm with you, you're killing me. When I'm not, I'm dying...