Thread: Kami and Mozhdah - Khanoom Gol

Tags: None
  1. katjagirl said:

Smile Kami and Mozhdah - Khanoom Gol

Hello miss/sir,
    Could you translate for me this song into english
    Kami and Mozhdah - Knanoom gol

MOZHDAH FIRST VERSE:
    az dare khoonatoon ye rooz rad shodamo didi mano labat nagoft ama cheshat migoft pasandidi mano manam negato doost daram ba khame abrooye kajet in hame sal hamsayatoon boodam nemididi mano

CHORUS: torokhoda gharar bezar ama sare gharar biya tamoome zendegim tooyie baram bahaoone hey nayar (repeat)

SECOND VERSE: naze negato doost daram khandidanato doost daram divooneye negat manam ghado balato doost daram male koddom shahre goli inghadri ke to khoshgeli hame adato doost daram khanoom gole khanoom goli khanoom gole khanoom goli nana nanana nananana
    Last edited by afsaneh; 09-01-2012 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Artist – Song name or names

Vanda said:

MOZHDAH FIRST VERSE:
    az dare khoonatoon ye rooz rad shodamo --- I passed by your home someday
    didi mano labat nagoft ama cheshat migoft pasandidi mano --- You saw me, your lips didn't say anything but your eyes was saying that you liked me
    manam negato doost daram ba khame abrooye kajet --- I like the way you look(at me) and your bow-shaped eyebrows
    in hame sal hamsayatoon boodam nemididi mano --- I was your neighbour all these years but you were not paying attention to me

CHORUS: torokhoda gharar bezar ama sare gharar biya --- Get a date but please catch it
    tamoome zendegim tooyie baram bahaoone hey nayar --- You are my whole life, don't make excuses for me

SECOND VERSE: naze negato doost daram --- I like the softness in your eyes
    khandidanato doost daram --- I like the way you laugh
    divooneye negat manam --- I'm crazy about the way you look(at me)
    ghado balato doost daram --- I like your shape
    male koddom shahre goli inghadri ke to khoshgeli --- where are you from that you are so beautiful?
    hame adato doost daram --- I like the way you behave
    khanoom gole khanoom goli khanoom gole khanoom goli --- you are such a flower lady
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez