A late hello~

Thread: A late hello~

Tags: None

Anubisu said:

Default A late hello~

Well, I already have a bunch of posts at this forum, but I never introduced myself.. I think I first wanted to know how nice and warm would the people be... or it's just that I hadn't seen this section of the forum, lol.

I'm a guy from Argentina, as you can see in the left. I love music and can't live without it a single day! I mostly like Metal (power, folk, lyric), but I listen to a big variety of styles, from classic to j-pop

I'm studying Biology but I have a vast curiosity that makes me get into almost every interesting topic or article I find.. I also like languages and I'm just giving a try to French, which I totally don't know.

Ok, enough.

Good day, y hasta luego!
    ~Ichi to sen toki boku ga okite iru yume mita shizuka ni naiteta~

_did_ said:

Cool better late than never

That might seem funny, but neither did I (introduce myself here), and, as it appears, the reasons prove to be the same I'm Did. *HI* Nice to meet you all!
    As for my preferences in music, well... they are constantly changing and this very fact makes me happy, for I realise that a whole world of music pieces are still waiting to be discovered and recognised and re-listened to again and again by me It's Deep Purple and Metallica at the moment (I wonder, how could I think that I had had enough of them?) But I bet tomorrow I'll find out something new... or good-old-new and the play will start anew

Zahra2008 said:

con eso de que no te habias presentado, pues no sabia si eras chico o chica... y como ya me lo hiciste saber en otro hilo.. pues hola chico, bienvenido al foro... y como se que eres bueno para las traducciones, te quiero agradecer por el tiempo invertido en ello...

Saluditos desde Mexico
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by _did_ View Post
    That might seem funny, but neither did I (introduce myself here), and, as it appears, the reasons prove to be the same I'm Did. *HI* Nice to meet you all!
    As for my preferences in music, well... they are constantly changing and this very fact makes me happy, for I realise that a whole world of music pieces are still waiting to be discovered and recognised and re-listened to again and again by me It's Deep Purple and Metallica at the moment (I wonder, how could I think that I had had enough of them?) But I bet tomorrow I'll find out something new... or good-old-new and the play will start anew
    and also welcome on board to you too newbie .... by the way, are you a girl or boy??

the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

Berna said:

bienvenido al foro Hope you're glad to be here.

take care, see you around

_did_ said:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra2008 View Post
    and also welcome on board to you too newbie .... by the way, are you a girl or boy??

Thx for welcoming, Zahra By the way, I'm a girl

7. Crisa said:

Welcome to the forum for both of you. Hope you'll enjoy it .

haydee said:

Anubisu, hi and welcome !

_did_, привет! Приятно видеть человека из России А как тебя зовут?

9. alexthegreat said:

hello!! it's kinda a late hello but it dosen't matter great to be here and welcome to the new members.hope u will have fun here

Anubisu said:

Thank you people~!

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra2008 View Post
    y como se que eres bueno para las traducciones, te quiero agradecer por el tiempo invertido en ello...
    De nada, che! jaja. Yo te agradezco a vos también entonces, que a saber cuánto tiempo llevás invertido en esto..
    ~Ichi to sen toki boku ga okite iru yume mita shizuka ni naiteta~

_did_ said:

Wink :)

Quote Originally Posted by haydee View Post
    Anubisu, hi and welcome !

_did_, привет! Приятно видеть человека из России А как тебя зовут?
    Привет, haydee!!! Спасибо за тёплое приветствие! Всё же надеюсь, что острого дефицита россиян на сайте таки нет? В противном случае, нужно будет хорошенько поразмыслить над сложившейся ситуацией :-P Меня зовут Диана А тебя-сь?

haydee said:

Quote Originally Posted by _did_ View Post
    Привет, haydee!!! Спасибо за тёплое приветствие! Всё же надеюсь, что острого дефицита россиян на сайте таки нет? В противном случае, нужно будет хорошенько поразмыслить над сложившейся ситуацией :-P Меня зовут Диана А тебя-сь?
    По моим ощущениям, россиян здесь меньше, чем надо бы))
    У тебя красивое имя! Я - Люба
    Какие еще языки знаешь или учишь?

_did_ said:

Smile Thx to everybody for the warm welcoming

I'm sure your inspiring words will serve as a nice source of encouragement and strong impulse for every new member to be active in the life of the site and (what is even more important) helpful to those craving for adequate translations of their favourite songs
    -----------------------------------------------
    Спасибочки, Люб!
    Знаю 4 языка... Родной татарский, роднее родных - русский, английский - куда уж родней?! (по образованию переводчик - диплом свеженький, этого года), немецкий (пока что, как говорится, "со словарём") - но надеюсь, тож породнимсИ скоро
    Что же касается других языков - с етим всё сложно... Очень хочу выучить турецкий, сербский, итальянский, французский, испанский... короче говоря, столько ни в жись не выучишь. Но мечтать не только не вредно, но и очень даже полезно, думаю
    А как у тебя обстоят дела в плане освоения языков?

haydee said:

У меня все проще... Знаю английский, учу албанский (как бы ни странно это не звучало :d). Хочу в будущем выучить сербский. Но все - в свободное от работы время, т.к. моя профессия далека от изучения языков)
    Значит, ты татарка?

_did_ said:

Smile так точно-с

татарка
    но главное ведь, что мы "все россияне, на всех одно небо", как поёт один мой земляк, кстати, человек глубоко мною уважаемый
    Кстати, интересное сочетание пока что с трудом сочетаемого албанского и сербского... Тем не менее, искренне желаю этим двум языкам и народам, говорящим на них, мирного и добрососедского сосуществования! Ну и тебе, конечно, терпения и легкости в их изучении

haydee said:

Согласна с тобой - Родина у нас всех одна! Рада, что ты тоже так думаешь

Спасибо за пожелания!