Stars won't fade - please help!

Thread: Stars won't fade - please help!

Tags: None
  1. tinbox said:

Default Stars won't fade - please help!

I listened to this song a lot a few years back - I know this because I found some of my old sketch books and these lyrics were all over them. I've had the chorus playing in my head for days now and my google-fu totally failed me when I tried to look it up. I'd appreciate any help you can give.

The lyrics of the chorus go something like this:

Stars won't fade like lovers do
    Until the morning
    When we become stars

Please help!

2. Clystron said:

I just tried Googling the lyrics. I can't believe that they only give ONE result on Google when quotes are used...

Sorry, I can't seem to find it for you
    But if you really, really, really want to find this song you could try this:

(I won't post a link to any websites because it's considered advertisement if I've understood this forum's rules correctly)

* Google this (no quotes): Deadcandy Dreadful Dollface Community.
    * I only get one result. I hope you do too. Click it.
    * E-mail the user called Deadcandy (Their MSN e-mail is posted on the profile).

Deadcandy's signature says "Stars won't fade like lovers do until the morning".
    Maybe they can help you

Good luck, tinbox.

3. tinbox said:

Heh, Clystron, that was exactly where my google-fu led me to, too. For awhile there I thought I came up with this song myself and Deadcandy is just my version of Tyler Durden. Anyhow, I might have to email her, althought that particular message has been posted on May 2006 (which, by the way, is the year I last heard this song! Coincidence? I think not!). But there's still a chance that e-mail address is still up to date, right?

Right?

Regardless, thanks a lot, I really appreciate this.

4. Clystron said:

lol, Tyler Durden

Her e-mail address should be up to date because when I looked at her profile today it said she was online.

And you're welcome.