looking for lyricist ('indie', like Laura Marling, Emmy The Great, etc.)

Thread: looking for lyricist ('indie', like Laura Marling, Emmy The Great, etc.)

Tags: None
  1. katemasen said:

Default looking for lyricist ('indie', like Laura Marling, Emmy The Great, etc.)

My current lyricist left me; we got into many arugments and her songs just weren't my style. I am an indie artist, 15 years old (GASP, i am young) who has been singing as long as she can possibly remember. I have decided along with my acting career I will start my singing career.

My style is Indie/Indie Rock and I really like the styles of Laura Marling, Emmy The Great, Lily Allen, and bands like Flyleaf and Paramore (though lets stick with the first two... I am only a singer, having trouble getting a band at the moment.)

Still looking into compensation beyond letting everyone in the whole world know who the amazing person who wrote my lyrics is!

(that means not sure if I could pay you, so if no one responds i totally understand)(but if someone does you are offically the most amazing person ever)(keep in mind, would take 3-7 months for me to finish putting music to song, get myspace up, etc, so may be a while.)

Thanks so much for reading. My e-mail is Katherinelamark@yahoo.com. No myspace right now, still learning this stuff.

2. XxXKiraXxX said:

Question Hi, I write Pop Lyrics...

My name is Kira and I love to write songs. I also sing and do drumming. Bu I am only 12 you see, and I don;t have the expertise or equipment for it. I got Sony ACID 7.0 to make music. But I must install it. And I hope you could look at my songs on www.getyourgrooveon.com/kizza
    i have written about 28... Mostly pop. Thank you.
    xxxx
    ..-*Kizza*-..
    My site is:
    www.getyourgrooveon.com/kizza

3. Missa_imaginary said:

Smile

hey im missa im fifteen also and i write songs my songs are more paramore/flyleaf but maybe you want to check them out just in case
    if you want to you can email me at x0_imaginary_0x@yahoo.com