Günce Koral - Siyah Beyaz

Thread: Günce Koral - Siyah Beyaz

Tags: None

εγώ! said:

Default Günce Koral - Siyah Beyaz

Hey there,
    Please I need translation for the song Siyah Beyaz by Günce Koral from her latest album Su, and there's another song from the same album entitled Esnaf Lokantası I like it a lot, so it would be great if someone could translate them for me specially Siyah Beyaz

Derin89 said:

There you go ego

Siyah beyaz karanlık bir geceydi/It was a dark, black'en white night
    yıldızlar altında aşk ufkumda sen/Under the stars, love, you are at the horizon
    rüzgarla tek savaşan okyanus kadar düşman/An enemy as much as the wind struggling with the ocean alone
    bulutlarım maviden/My clouds (hide from) blue
    çocucukluğum yüzümde gizlenir gel gör hemen/My childhood hides in my face, come see it at once
    her hücre sen/Every cell is you
    rüzgarla pek sevişen okyanus kadar içten/As sincere as the ocean making love to the wind
    aşkın her hali sarmış dünyamı seni yaşar herdem hergün aynı/Every form of love has engrossed my world, every moment lives you, every day is the same
    yağmurlarda çıplak kalır kalbim, kara mı/My heart is naked under the rains, is it black?
    aşkın hayali kıymet her hali/Every ghost of love is precious

aşkın her hali
    sarmış dünyamı seni yaşar herdem hergün aynı
    yağmurşarda çıplak kalır kalbim karamı
    aşkın hayali kıymet her hali
    Bana muvaffakiyetsizlestiricilestiriveremeyebilecekleri mizdenmissinizcesineden daha uzun bir kelime bul çekirge.