Poem to Spanish

Thread: Poem to Spanish

Tags: None
  1. waitmylove said:

Smile Poem to Spanish

"take care" is not a goodbye-sentence, mostly its a sentence for farewells. It hides in itself more than those 2 words.

"take care". because i wont be with you anymore. i cant. even if i want to or not. i loved you once, i still do, and i want you to be happy after me too. If i d turn back to you maybe someday, i wanna find you as you are fine.

"take care" because there wont be anyone with you, who will take care of you. i wont be there. take care, and dont think of me. because i wont think of you anymore. never call me, dont write anything to me, because i wont write anything to you. erase me from your heart, because i will erase you. but for the good times we have lived, we have shared, i wish you the best. and i m leaving for no turning back.

"take care" although we have lived some bad things, i'd still prefer to know that you are fine. actually, its not that important to"know", i m gonna believe that you are fine. i m leaving for never see your face again, i leave you by yourself, all alone. i know you are gonna let yourself down, therefore i say "take care". well to be honest, i dont care about it that much.

they say "take care" and they leave. the ones who love by passion, sometimes say it more than once. because setting them apart is like seperating the flesh*(finger) and the nail. they cant break off so easily, the process is so hurtful, so heartbreaking. they turn back everytime with their decreasing hopes and they leave again with the eyes who say "take care", untill the hope and the love finishes. untill the last farewell turns into the silence of the graves.

the ones who love beyond passion only once say "take care" and leave. they prefer to death instead of seperating the flesh(finger)and nail. they know that they can't take this pain more than once.

they say "take care" and leave. "there isnt any betrayals in these words, no way" they say and leave. Isn't it the greatest betrayal actually, leaving the one who loves you, who needs you? they say "take care" and leave. they leave you dooming into the silence. they leave turning you into pieces and taking the biggest part of you. they leave taking you away from yourself.

the worst part is, you cant blame them for all of these. the ones who say "take care" has its own valid reason. they dont let you to blame themselves. you can get pissed off for not fighting, but you cant blame. it they have fought, you can be mad for losing, you cant blame. you can be mad for that you have been lost, but you cant blame.. they make you believe in the neccesity of the break-up, they say take care and they leave. they take your hopes, dreams, loves from your hand, and they leave. the only thing they leave back is your memories, and the unforgettable melodies, by which you break down when you remember them.

they leave without looking back if you are lonely, because they dont want to see their cruelties. they want everything to end at that exact second, they want the case to be closed. they say "take care", because they can't say "its over". they cant say "i m broken and i cant forgive", so they say "take care". they say "take care" just because they can't say "i dont want you anymore, i m gonna take you out of my life, but you have to know that i will never ever forget you." they say "take care" because they cant say "i know, you are gonna bleed so much, but i m not able to do anything better than this." they say "take care" to make their consciences relaxed, because that blood would bleed for a long time, and that scar would never be erased, they know that.

"take care" is usally a full stop(dot). dont say "take care" to me, i just want the badnesses to stop, however you are good. you are the light in my eyes, the smile on my lips, you are the happiness in me. you are the one who colours my life, you are the beat in my heart, you are the joy of my life. you are the one who lights my way, you are my companion in misfortune, you are my heart-comrade, you are the only one. dont say "take care" to me, dont put the full stop.

If only these wouldnt lived like that.. if only you could forgive me, if only i also could forgive you.. if only we'd turn the time back. If only we'd live everything completely with the mentality that we have today. Useless...But still, is it possible for you to not leave? is it possible for us to not end. how can i be complete while you are missing? whom can i fill the emptiness of you? What if we fight with the devil who entered between us? we've been told as the great loves could beat all the great difficulties, the real friendships could pass every tests, love would win one way or another.. Are these all lies? Really, cant you just not leave? what about we dont get finished?
  2. cotorafina said:

Smile Here You Go!

tener cuidado "no es un adiós sentencia, la mayoría de su condena por las despedidas. Se esconde en sí mismo más que las 2 palabras.

"cuidar". porque yo solía estar contigo. i cant. incluso si quiero o no. Te amé una vez, todavía la tengo, y quiero que seas feliz después de mí también. Si el ID a su vez de nuevo a usted tal vez algún día, quiero saber como eres bien.

"cuidar" porque no será alguien con usted, que se ocupará de ti. i wont be there. cuidado, y no piensan en mí. costumbre, porque pienso en ti. nunca me llaman, dont escribir algo para mí, porque yo solía escribir nada para usted. borrarme de tu corazón, porque me borrará usted. pero para los buenos momentos que hemos vivido, hemos compartido, te deseo lo mejor. y me voy para no volver atrás.

"cuidar" a pesar de que hemos vivido algunas cosas malas, yo todavía prefiero saber que estás bien. en realidad, no es que importante "saber", que va a im cree que está bien. Im que se va para no ver su cara otra vez, te dejo solo, solo. Sé que van a dejarse abajo, por lo tanto digo "cuidar". y para ser honesto, no me importa que gran parte de ella.

que dicen "cuidar" y se van. los amantes de la pasión, a veces dicen que más de una vez. porque los separa es como la separación de la carne * (dedo) y la uña. biselan romper tan fácilmente, el proceso es tan perjudicial, tan desgarradora. vuelven la espalda con cada vez menor y en sus esperanzas de salir de nuevo con los ojos que dicen "cuidar", hasta la esperanza y el amor termina. hasta que el último adiós se convierte en el silencio de las tumbas.

los que aman más allá de la pasión sólo una vez decir "cuidar" y se van. que prefieren la muerte en lugar de separar la carne (dedo) y las uñas. que saben que no pueden tomar este dolor más de una vez.

que dicen "cuidar" y se van. "Hay isnt cualquier traiciones en estas palabras, de ninguna manera", dicen y se van. ¿No es la traición más grande en realidad, dejando a la persona que te ama, que te necesita? que dicen "cuidar" y se van. te dejan condenando en el silencio. se van convirtiendo en pedazos, y teniendo la mayor parte de ustedes. que dejan de tomar lejos de ti mismo.

la peor parte es, usted no puede culparlos por todos ellos. los que dicen "cuidar" tiene su propia razón válida. que no deje a culparse a sí mismos. usted puede conseguir cabreado por no pelear, pero la culpa de peralte. que han luchado, puede estar loco para perder, que la culpa de peralte. puede estar loco para que se le ha perdido, pero no puedes culpar .. te hacen creer en la neccesity de la ruptura, que dicen tener cuidado y se van. Ellos toman sus esperanzas, sueños, amores de tu mano, y se van. lo único que dejan atrás es de sus recuerdos, y las melodías inolvidables, por la que se descomponen cuando te acuerdas de ellos.

se van sin mirar hacia atrás si se siente solo, porque no quiero ver a sus crueldades. Quieren que todo termina en ese segundo exacto, que quieren que el caso sea cerrado. que dicen "cuidar", porque no puede decir "su más". que cant decir "soy roto y cant i perdonar", por lo que dicen "cuidar". que dicen "cuidar" sólo porque no puede decir "i dont want you anymore, Im que va a sacarte de mi vida, pero tienes que saber que yo nunca jamás te olvidaré". que dicen "cuidar", porque cant decir "yo sé, vas a sangrar mucho, pero no soy capaz de hacer algo mejor que esto." que dicen "cuidar" para que su conciencia relajada, ya que la sangre que sangra durante un largo tiempo, y que la cicatriz nunca se borrará, lo saben.

"cuidar" es generalmente un punto (punto). No decir "cuidar" a mí, sólo quiero el badnesses para detener, sin embargo, eres bueno. Ustedes son la luz en los ojos, la sonrisa en los labios, la felicidad está en mí. usted es el que los colores de mi vida, eres el latido de mi corazón, que son la alegría de mi vida. usted es el que ilumina mi camino, tú eres mi compañero de infortunio, tú eres mi corazón, compañero, usted es el único. No decir "cuidar" a mí, No ponga el punto final.

Si sólo estas wouldnt vivido así .. Si tan sólo pudiera perdonarme, si yo también podría perdonar .. si sólo hubiéramos su vez el tiempo atrás. Si tan sólo viviría todo completamente con la mentalidad que tenemos hoy. Inútiles ... Pero aún así, es posible que usted no vaya? ¿Es posible para nosotros no termina. ¿Cómo puedo estar completa mientras se echa en falta? ¿A quién puedo llenar el vacío de ti? ¿Qué tal si pelea con el diablo, que entró entre nosotros? que nos han dicho que los grandes amores podría superar todas las dificultades, las amistades reales podrían pasar todos los ensayos, el amor se gana una u otra manera .. ¿Se trata de todas las mentiras? En realidad, canto que no acaba de salir de? ¿qué pasa con nosotros dont get terminado?

xiurell said:

This is my try. Btw nice poem.

"take care" is not a goodbye-sentence, mostly its a sentence for farewells. It hides in itself more than those 2 words.

"cuídate" no es una frase para decir adiós, principalmente es una frase para las despedidas. Esconde en si misma mucho más que estas dos palabras.

"take care". because i wont be with you anymore. i cant. even if i want to or not. i loved you once, i still do, and i want you to be happy after me too. If i d turn back to you maybe someday, i wanna find you as you are fine.

"cuídate". Porque ya no quiero estar contigo. No puedo, A pesar de que lo quiera o no. Te amé una vez, y todavía lo hago, y quero que tú tambien seas feliz despues de mí. Si volviera contigo quizá algún día, quiero escontrarte que estás bien.

"take care" because there wont be anyone with you, who will take care of you. i wont be there. take care, and dont think of me. because i wont think of you anymore. never call me, dont write anything to me, because i wont write anything to you. erase me from your heart, because i will erase you. but for the good times we have lived, we have shared, i wish you the best. and i m leaving for no turning back.

"cuídate" porque no habra nadie contigo que cuide de ti, yo no estaré allí. y no pienses en mí porque yo ya no pensaré en ti nunca más, nunca me llames. no me escribas, porque yo no te escribiré, bórrame de tu corazón, por que yo te borrare a ti, pero por los buenos tiempos que hemos vivido, que hemos compartido, te deseo lo mejor, me voy para no volver.

"take care" although we have lived some bad things, i'd still prefer to know that you are fine. actually, its not that important to"know", i m gonna believe that you are fine. i m leaving for never see your face again, i leave you by yourself, all alone. i know you are gonna let yourself down, therefore i say "take care". well to be honest, i dont care about it that much.

"cuídate" aunque hayamos vivido malas cosas, , preferiría saber que estas bien, de hecho, no es tan importante "saberlo", voy a creer que estás bien, me voy para no volver a ver tu cara de nuevo, te dejo sola, sola. sé que te decepcionará, por eso te digo "cuídate", bien para ser honesto, no me preocupa mucho.

they say "take care" and they leave. the ones who love by passion, sometimes say it more than once. because setting them apart is like seperating the flesh*(finger) and the nail. they cant break off so easily, the process is so hurtful, so heartbreaking. they turn back everytime with their decreasing hopes and they leave again with the eyes who say "take care", untill the hope and the love finishes. untill the last farewell turns into the silence of the graves.

Dicen "cuídate" y se van, aquellos que aman con pasión, a veces lo dicen más de una vez, porque distinguirlos es como separar la uña de la carne. Se rompe con facilidad, el proceso puede ser tan doloroso, tan descorazonador. Vuelven una y otra vez con sus esperanzas mermadas y se van con unos hojos que dicen "cuídate" hasta que la esperanza y el amor acaba, hasta que el últimode los adioses se convierte en un silencio sepulcral.

the ones who love beyond passion only once say "take care" and leave. they prefer to death instead of seperating the flesh(finger)and nail. they know that they can't take this pain more than once.

Aquel que ama mas allá de la pasión dice unas sola vez "cuídate" y se va. Prefieren la muerte antes que separar la nuña de la carne. Saben que no podrán soportar este dolor más que una sola vez.

they say "take care" and leave. "there isnt any betrayals in these words, no way" they say and leave. Isn't it the greatest betrayal actually, leaving the one who loves you, who needs you? they say "take care" and leave. they leave you dooming into the silence. they leave turning you into pieces and taking the biggest part of you. they leave taking you away from yourself.

Dicen "cuídate" y se van, "no existe ninguna traición en estas palabras, sin lugar a dudas", lo dicen y se van. ¿No es, de hecho, la mayor de las traiciones dejar a aquel que te ama, que te necesita? Dicen "cuídate" y se van, dejándote condenado al silencio. Dejándote hecho pedazos y llevándosen la mayor parte de ti, se van llevandose a ti de ti mismo.

the worst part is, you cant blame them for all of these. the ones who say "take care" has its own valid reason. they dont let you to blame themselves. you can get pissed off for not fighting, but you cant blame. it they have fought, you can be mad for losing, you cant blame. you can be mad for that you have been lost, but you cant blame.. they make you believe in the neccesity of the break-up, they say take care and they leave. they take your hopes, dreams, loves from your hand, and they leave. the only thing they leave back is your memories, and the unforgettable melodies, by which you break down when you remember them.

Lo pero de todo, es que no puedes echarles la culpa e llos de esto, aquellos que dicen "cuídate"tiene su propia razón válida, no van a dejar que les eches la culpa, no te cabrees por no haber luchado, no puedes echarles la culpa, ellos han luchado, no tienes que en loaquecer por haber perdido, no eches las culpas, puedes enfurecerte por haber perdido, pero no puedes hecar las culpas a nadie... Te han echo creer en la necesidad de la ruptura, de dicen cuídate y se van. se3 llevan tus esperanzas, tus sueños, amores de tu mano, y se van. Lo único que dejan son los recuerdos y las inolvidables melodías, con las que te derrumbarás cuando las recuerdes

they leave without looking back if you are lonely, because they dont want to see their cruelties. they want everything to end at that exact second, they want the case to be closed. they say "take care", because they can't say "its over". they cant say "i m broken and i cant forgive", so they say "take care". they say "take care" just because they can't say "i dont want you anymore, i m gonna take you out of my life, but you have to know that i will never ever forget you." they say "take care" because they cant say "i know, you are gonna bleed so much, but i m not able to do anything better than this." they say "take care" to make their consciences relaxed, because that blood would bleed for a long time, and that scar would never be erased, they know that.

Se fueron sin mirar a tras a ver si estabas solo, por que no les gusta vez sus crueldades, quieren que todo acabe en el momento preciso, quiere que se cierre el caso, dicen "cuídate" porque no pueden de cir "se acabó", no pueden decir "estoy roto y no puedo olvidar", por eso dicen "cuídate". Dicen "cuídate" porque no pueden decir "ya no te quiero, tre voy a echar de mi vida, pero tienes que saber que nunca jamás te olvidaré". Dicen "cuídate" porque no pueden decir "sé que vas a sangrar mucho, pero no puedo hacer otra cosa mejor que esto" Dicen "cuídate" para apaciguar sus conciencias, porque esa sangre correrá durante largo tiempo, y esa cicatriz nunca será borrada. Lo saben.

"take care" is usally a full stop(dot). dont say "take care" to me, i just want the badnesses to stop, however you are good. you are the light in my eyes, the smile on my lips, you are the happiness in me. you are the one who colours my life, you are the beat in my heart, you are the joy of my life. you are the one who lights my way, you are my companion in misfortune, you are my heart-comrade, you are the only one. dont say "take care" to me, dont put the full stop.

"cuídate" es, de hecho, un punto final. No dicen "cuídame" solo quiero que este sufrimien5to acabe, unque seas bueno, eres la luz de mis ojos, la sonrisa de mis labios, eres los latidos de mi corazón, esres la lalegria de mi vida, eres aquel que alumbra mi camino, eres mi compañero de infortunio, eres mi camarada de corazón, eres el único no me digass "cuidate". No pongas punto final.

If only these wouldnt lived like that.. if only you could forgive me, if only i also could forgive you.. if only we'd turn the time back. If only we'd live everything completely with the mentality that we have today. Useless...But still, is it possible for you to not leave? is it possible for us to not end. how can i be complete while you are missing? whom can i fill the emptiness of you? What if we fight with the devil who entered between us? we've been told as the great loves could beat all the great difficulties, the real friendships could pass every tests, love would win one way or another.. Are these all lies? Really, cant you just not leave? what about we dont get finished?

Si esto no hubiera sido de este modo... si puedieras simplemente perdonarme, si yo puediera tambien perdonarte.... si pudieramos volver atras en el tiempo. Si hubieramos podido vir todo sin la mentalidad que tenemos ahora. Inútil... pero todavía ¿es posible que no te vayas? ¿es posible que no acabemos así? ¿cómo voy a estar completo si tu no estas? ¿quién rellenara tu vacio?¿pro que no luchamos contra el diablo que se interpuso entre ambos? Sabemos que los grandes amores pueden vencer las mayores dificultades, que la verdadera amistad puede pasar cualquier prueba, el amor gana de una forma u otra... ¿Es todo esto mentira? Realmente, ¿puedes no irte? ¿y si no acabaramos?