Nancy Ajram - Ebn el arandalli

Thread: Nancy Ajram - Ebn el arandalli

Tags: None

taliania said:

Wink Nancy Ajram - Ebn el arandalli

ebn el arandali
    here is the lyrics can someone translate?

Ye7ya: bs bs
    Nancy: eih ?
    Ye7ya: enti ya....bs
    Nancy: la2eem leh betboussili
    Ye7ya: amout ana
    Nancy: ya adeem ya ebn el arandali
    Ye7ya: hahahaha....ya wala
    Nancy: 7alangi le3abi w mashi 3al selk,wala 3omro fara2 thak(this) men telk(that),3amil 7enayen w msahwek,w gai malhoof metlahweg
    el wesh da ba2a , la2 ya 7abibi ba2a matelbesoosh,matelbesoosh,matelbesoosh w enta gayeli yalla ya ebn el arandali
    Ye7ya: esma3ni bas ya 3asal
    Nancy: gai teshtaghalni,btestaghfilni wala enta gai btestahbelni ? shouf ya babaya ,law leek da7aya ,mesh hab2a menhom law te2telni w elne3ma law b eyh 7leftili
    Ye7ya: bs bs, zebda ya khwati zebda
    Nancy: huff ! leh ? leh betboussili ?
    Ye7ya: ya ard ethadi
    Nancy: ah ya adeem ya ebn el arandali
    Ye7ya: thwani bas
    Nancy: mwatii sotak leh ya prince, te3ban(snake) ya nas motakammis ens(human) ! el ko7l men el 3een yet2alib w bgad yet3eb w yghalib
    3amili fiha 2al ,Roshdi Abaza 2al oulolo mashi,oulolo mashi da elli 3elli 3elli yalla ya ebn el arandali
    Nancy: khalas ba2a
    Ye7ya: ma2boula mennak ya amar
    Nancy: wallahi ?

sohuda said:

do you have a link for this song?
    The hours of pain have yielded good,
    Which prosperous days refused;
    As herbs, though scentless when entire,
    Spread fragrance when they’re bruised.

taliania said:

yes here=
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKyni4s7Tzk

or here=
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-RWI...eature=related

it would be so great if u help me=)thanksss

sohuda said:

Quote Originally Posted by taliania View Post
    ebn el arandali

what?
    oh you
    oh naughty one why are you looking at me
    I'd die (for you)
    oh old one oh the son of the Arandalli

Nancy: 7alangi le3abi w mashi 3al selk,wala 3omro fara2 thak(this) men telk(that),3amil 7enayen w msahwek,w gai malhoof metlahweg
    el wesh da ba2a , la2 ya 7abibi ba2a matelbesoosh,matelbesoosh,matelbesoosh w enta gayeli yalla ya ebn el arandali
    he's a player, he walks on the line, he never knew the difference between this or that.. he's acting like he cares.. and he's coming breathless.. oh that face of yours.. no baby.. when you come to me don't wear it/put it on, oh the son of the Arandalli
    just hear me out honey
    Nancy: gai teshtaghalni,btestaghfilni wala enta gai btestahbelni ? shouf ya babaya ,law leek da7aya ,mesh hab2a menhom law te2telni w elne3ma law b eyh 7leftili
    you're coming to fix me up/get me worked up.. or you think I'm a fool or you're coming to take me off guard? see oh you if you have victims, even if you kill me I won't be one of them I swear..
    oh butter oh my fellows butter
    why? why are you looking at me?
    oh earth fall apart
    oh old one oh the son of Arandalli
    just a few seconds
    Nancy: mwatii sotak leh ya prince, te3ban(snake) ya nas motakammis ens(human) ! el ko7l men el 3een yet2alib w bgad yet3eb w yghalib
    3amili fiha 2al ,Roshdi Abaza 2al oulolo mashi,oulolo mashi da elli 3elli 3elli yalla ya ebn el arandali
    why are you lowering your voice oh prince? he's a snake oh people in the shape of a human being.. the eye's kohl is turning upside down and is tiring .. he thinks he's Roshdee Abaza -a popular actor- tell him ok, tell him ok, who is high, is high (meaning: only who is good, will be good) c'mon oh the son of the Arandalli
    enough
    I'll take that from you oh moon
    really?
    This is one of the funniest trans. I've ever done! I wouldn't have done it, if I didn't see that you really needed it, because it's plain rough.. hard to translate, and I'm sure there are alotta of mistakes because Balade Egyptian is not my thing.. Hope you get half of it lol

taliania said:

thank you=)yes i know it's not easy to translate i understand what u mean!!but thank you for trying i really appreciate!u're the best take care!

sohuda said:

you're welcome

El raisa said:

Sohuda : you did a great job

Taliania:
    Sorry for the late replay , The Arandly is a name , but in the same time it is used in Egypt for describe someone who manipolate & cheat , so I think that the title of the serial is a metaphor ..

checking the translation :
    ebn el arandali

what?

oh you

oh naughty one why are you looking at me

I'd die (for you)

oh old one oh the son of the Arandalli (antique in using such way

sweety

he's a player, he walks on the line, he never knew the difference between this or that.. he's acting like he cares.. and he's coming breathless.. oh that face of yours.. no baby.. when you come to me don't wear it/put it on, oh the son of the Arandalli

just hear me out honey
    you're coming to fix me up/get me worked up.. or you think I'm a fool or you're coming to take me off guard? see oh you if you have victims, even if you kill me I won't be one of them I swear..
    you want to manipulate with me,look dad!! I am not going to be one of your victoms what ever you swear for me with

oh butter oh my fellows butter
    Butter here means so sweet , this is very folkish

why? why are you looking at me?
    oh earth fall apart
    from her steps..also old & folkish

oh old one oh the son of Arandalli

just a few seconds
    why are you lowering your voice oh prince? he's a snake oh people in the shape of a human being.. the eye's kohl is turning upside down and is tiring .. he thinks he's Roshdee Abaza -a popular actor- tell him ok, tell him ok, who is high, is high (meaning: only who is good, will be good) c'mon oh the son of the Arandalli

stealing khol from eye means he is a very good thief , (3ely) means got better position

enough
    I'll take that from you oh moon moon means beatifull
    really?

I hope this was helpfull
    Last edited by El raisa; 08-30-2009 at 04:40 AM.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
    — Albert Einstein

sohuda said:

it's *sohuda* lol

and thanks for the corrections, I know that it was a very rough trans. but seriously el lahja el masry el balady is really hard.. lol

thanks again

El raisa said:

Sorry for the mistake , you are welcome, yes the dialect of this song is hard that is why I had a PM for it , but you realy got it all , I only added some clearing ..no more
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
    — Albert Einstein

sohuda said:

it's ayt!

taliania said:

thank el raisa for u're infos=)very helpful!