"...Before you come for my piano..."

Thread: "...Before you come for my piano..."

Tags: None
  1. DJDiamondtim said:

Default "...Before you come for my piano..."

I know it's a vague clue.The song is by Elton John,and on one of the live recordings ended with a drop in of "Stay (just a little bit longer)" ANy idea on the title???

DJDT

2. SMazac128 said:

I could only find those lyrics in "THE LOAD OUT/STAY" by: Jackson Browne

bigbstanley said:

I'm not sure the name of the song, but I know Elton John did a live concert with Billy Joel. The song "stay (just a bit longer)" seems to me like a song billy joel would do because of the high notes. If you're sure it also has Elton John in this version, I would look for a live CD of Elton John with Billy Joel. I'll keep looking for the exact song, but I'm fairly sure it will be by both of these guys instead of just Elton John.

4. imaginegod614 said:

The Load Out/Stay By Jackson Browne

5. gmcsonomaguy36 said:

you are looking for jackson brown song named stay<just a little longer>

6. Randy Bachman said:

Like the man said...it`s stay by Jackson Brown

Stay was a 50`s song that Jackson Brown took and modified and added to. Before you come for my piano etc was added by Jackson Brown.
    Also we got Richard Prior on the video... great song

7. athena said:

Wink stay

written by maurice williams in 1953 done then by maruice williams and the zodiacs. lol my brother and I had a bet on who did the song billy joel or jackson brown answer both but I think he wins because browne did it in 1977. I'm pretty sure billy joels version was 80's