Looking for lyrics writer! (genre singersongwriter/pop/rock styles ;)

Thread: Looking for lyrics writer! (genre singersongwriter/pop/rock styles ;)

Tags: None
  1. neebo said:

Exclamation Looking for lyrics writer! (genre singersongwriter/pop/rock styles ;)

Hello hello!

I'm looking for English-language lyric writers. If you have interest in making music through the internet it is also possible. The most important thing is that I could get lyrics for songs. And of course if I'll use your lyrics on songs you cant offer those same lyrics to someone else anymore, that's because I dont want hear duplicated lyrics I play all basic instruments. Predominantly I make melancholic and quiet songs. Genre could imagine a singer songwriter, a pop, a rock... I think my biggest weakness is lyrics, cause I can't be sure that them are grammatically correct. Unfortunately I can't pay for you cause I'm student I can only offer my musical skills and publish your name with tracks. If you want to you can influence the tracks. I come from Finland so my native lanquage is not English. E-mail, msn, etc. communicate success with english.

If you want hear some samples of my songs I can send link to you with mail. And If you want to send me some samples of your lyrics I will happy to read 'em. All kind lyrics are welcome, but you must understand that if we make song from your lyrics you can't use them on other songs anymore.

I hope I'll find lyric writer. And do not afraid to send me your lyrics I dont publish them without your permission. And I'll make cooperate with you before
    I'll publish songs.

My mail: prisonofmind (a) gmail (dot) com

2. XxXKiraXxX said:

Red face HEy

I love to wrote songs. And I have written about 23 songs on www.getyourgrooveon.com/kizza
    I am only 12 but I write songs well, wel that is what I have been told. I hope you can help me make music for my songs, maybe we could start a band? I also play drums and I am in Year 7. Canyou please tell me abit about yourself?
    My song site is in the URL. THanks

3. danyrolo said:

Hi, I write all my own music, I am trying to write a musical production for theatre but I can't write lyrics, and it needs quite a lot of lyrics. It is in the style of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Cats production. Wanting to try and make a success of myself after all the years of training on piano.

4. Missa_imaginary said:

Smile

hey i write lyrics theyre more rock style if youd like to look at them email me at x0_imaginary_0x@yahoo.com
    thanks

5. danyrolo said:

Nice one, I have being giving it a go, but they look a load of garbage. I thought I would write some other music to start with, some normal basic music. I have some good titles. The other thing is also publishing the pieces when they're finished.

Little Big Cat said:

Post lyrics

i have some old material you can look at and if any of it interests you feel free to email me.
    naomidominique@live.com
    will email you the old lyrics.
    am British so obviously fluent :]
    and no problem with the no money situation as am also a student.
    x

7. JJ69r said:

Hi, I am very good with lyrics.
    I also have a very good knowledge of the English dictionary as i have read it through a few times. My literary skills are very good and i hardly ever make a spelling mistake.
    If you would like to take advantage of my skills then i will need a copy of some music you have put together in mp3 format. The music must atleast be capable of having 2 verse runs, 2 chorus runs and room for bridging. If you think you can pull this off then contact me and i will try and put something together.
    I am part of the IMRO [Irish Music Rights Organisation] so anything i do participate will be effectively copy righted, which means that any usage of my material is subject to royalties as of when they are used in or for commercial opertunities.

I myself am not good with instrumental work but i do have a perfect pitch for listening to music. I also sing if required.

URL to a couple of my songs;
    I'm Not Superman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSYs31UbFjk
    Crawl Like A Spider: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1O-Xqz7QXE
    Last edited by JJ69r; 04-10-2010 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Editing URL's

8. Nida Saif said:

Default exactly what you need.

hi..

I am a very headstrong artist; very determined towards my work and my words..
    I've been writing for so long and also had been offered to be a lyricist in a band..
    What Im looking for, is a band for whom i can write songs..
    Im only 18 but I've been writing for a really long time now. I can write in any genre but my speciality lies in rokk, soul and gothic. Im a composer aswell.
    you said you cant pay? well thats allright. im just looking for a wrok like this for experience..
    Im also the founder member of my own band "Dark Soul Rokkers" and have written over 100 songs so far..
    Im looking forward towards you reply.
    Thanks
    Reagards..

I'm looking for English-language lyric writers. If you have interest in making music through the internet it is also possible. The most important thing is that I could get lyrics for songs. And of course if I'll use your lyrics on songs you cant offer those same lyrics to someone else anymore, that's because I dont want hear duplicated lyrics I play all basic instruments. Predominantly I make melancholic and quiet songs. Genre could imagine a singer songwriter, a pop, a rock... I think my biggest weakness is lyrics, cause I can't be sure that them are grammatically correct. Unfortunately I can't pay for you cause I'm student I can only offer my musical skills and publish your name with tracks. If you want to you can influence the tracks. I come from Finland so my native lanquage is not English. E-mail, msn, etc. communicate success with english.

If you want hear some samples of my songs I can send link to you with mail. And If you want to send me some samples of your lyrics I will happy to read 'em. All kind lyrics are welcome, but you must understand that if we make song from your lyrics you can't use them on other songs anymore.

I hope I'll find lyric writer. And do not afraid to send me your lyrics I dont publish them without your permission. And I'll make cooperate with you before
    I'll publish songs.

My mail: prisonofmind (a) gmail (dot) com[/QUOTE]