Hip Hop ID

Thread: Hip Hop ID

Tags: None
  1. kramer said:

Default Hip Hop ID

Okay so I was actually at a metal concert the other day, but the songs the DJ was playing before the band came on had a nice eclectic mix to them.

Unfortunately, the only lyrics that I can remember are below, as I was a little wasted at the time. I wish I had written down more of them.

Its got a very old school hip hop drum beat to it, most likely early 90's.

Like I said, these are all the lyrics I can remember :/ any help is greatly appreciated

"....I need money money money" (the chorus I'm assuming)

"I need moolah y'all"

These were both repeated many times over.

Thanks

Pergola said:

There's a song by Outsidaz called "Money" that has the "I need money money money" line a couple of times.
    Don't know about the hip-hop-language-like other one (don't even know what it means *g*)
    Have a listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FQAp4hAxiI

3. kramer said:

Not the song I was looking for, but the lyrics do basically match my horrible description hahah.

Thanks for the effort.

The song I'm looking for has more of a "clean" sound, if that makes any sense. Less bass and less strings in the background.

4. Rik said:

Can you tell us something about the singer(s)?

5. kramer said:

I believe there were more than 1. They were both articulate, had very good flows to their raps, and like I said had the words "I need money money money" in between the verses. As the last part of the chorus after "I need money money money," I someone else said "I need moolah, y'all."

There was a bit of brass in the background at some parts towards the end of the verses, if I remember correctly.

Judging from the amount of time I've tried finding a song with lyrics even remotely similar to these in Google, it must be a VERY underground rap song.