Dillema in the music world

Thread: Dillema in the music world

Tags: None
  1. General James Longstreet said:

Default Dillema in the music world

Help! I am a christian, Praise the Lord i have been born again! Anyways i want to hear more christian music, but my dilema is. I dont wanna hear casting crowns, third day, jeremy camp, no offense to them but i am tired of all this praise music that sounds sthe same. But I am not hardcore anymore either, like i lvoe skillet and red but those the only bands i go for and they aint harcore.
    what i need is a christian band that sounds like Bob Dylan, Gillian Welch, Brandi Carlile, Old Crow Medicine Show, The Felice Brothers, The Avett Brothers. I dont have anything against secular music that doesnt have anythin bad in it i would just like to disocver a christain badn that sounds like these bands...thanks!
  2. Vicki said:

I wish I could help you.... I grew up with the gospel music of the 50' through the 80's and it has changed oh so much there are a few even after the 80's but I like old time southern quartet mostly... some singles and the Statlers... Have fun and hope you have good luck finding what you need to hear Gods music to enjoy HIM.. vicki