Solved: I'm stuck on this one

Thread: Solved: I'm stuck on this one

Tags: None
  1. Viv Porter said:

Default Solved: I'm stuck on this one

Please identify this song and the singer

"Just a one more kiss He'll have to miss This night with you Now you're guilty of this secret love as I am too You'll get used to telling lies And feeling sorry when he cries Now that the strings are attached He'll catch on,... we've done our part 'Cause this is the way we make a broken heart"

Thanks

lollipop said:

This Is The Way We Make A Broken Heart This song is performed by different artists, i don't know wich one you look for, but I gave you link Rosanne Cash singing it

3. Viv Porter said:

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop View Post
    This Is The Way We Make A Broken Heart This song is performed by different artists, i don't know wich one you look for, but I gave you link Rosanne Cash singing it
    That great thanks. The one I'm thinking of is a male singer whose name I just can't remember.

lollipop said:

Try from google different artists: http://www.google.ee/search?q=This+I...ient=firefox-a

5. montannie-annie said:

Ry Cooder recorded "The Way We Make a Broken Heart" on his album 'Borderline' in 1990. It was written by John Hiatt, who recorded a duet version with Roseanne Cash but it was never released.

Hope this helps~
    Last edited by montannie-annie; 10-07-2009 at 05:31 AM. Reason: left something out

6. Viv Porter said:

Quote Originally Posted by montannie-annie View Post
    Ry Cooder recorded "The Way We Make a Broken Heart" on his album 'Borderline' in 1990. It was written by John Hiatt, who recorded a duet version with Roseanne Cash but it was never released.

Hope this helps~
    Thanks so much for your help. Exactly what I was looking for.