saluti

Thread: saluti

Tags: None
  1. minollo said:

Default saluti

Hi friends, my name is francesco and I'm from Italy... I have decided to register to this forum because in the past I have consulted your translations only like a guest but now I have thought that it would have been better if I become a member... I hope to meet new friends here and if you need some translation of Italian songs, don't hesitate to contact me... Have a nice time !!!!

Zahra2008 said:

Hola Francesco.. welcome on board!!
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

3. minollo said:

Thank you very much... have a nice day !!!

Dreams~ said:

Buongiorno, Francesco. Benvenuto!
    Quale tipo di musica ti piace?
    lumekuninganna.com
    lyricstranslate.com/en/translator/lumekuninganna

jandros said:

Hallo Francesco! May I ask, dove in Italia? Many years ago, for 2 months I lived in the beautiful town of Latina ... a city that was designed by da Vinci? It was very nice, lovely beaches and great people
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...

6. minollo said:

Thank you very much... I'm from the region of Basilicata in the southern Italy, my city is Matera) but I live in the nearest region of Apulia, nearby Taranto city... I listen to every kind of music, there is no difference for me... See you soon !!!

(Vi ringrazio moltissimo... Io sono della regione della Basilicata nell'Italia meridionale, la mia citta' e' Matera, ma io vivo nella vicina regione della Puglia, vicino la citta' di Taranto... Ascolto ogni genere di musica, non ci sono differenze per me... A presto !!!)

PS: I am interested in the long distance radio reception (the so called "radio dx-ing") and I have the hobby to catch, receive and listen the foreign radio stations on medium waves... that's why I have discovered Greek, Russian, Libyan and other music genres... But I'm always searching for some new technical informations... If someone is interested in this type of hobby, feel free to contact me... Hugs once again !!!

jandros said:

Minollo, thanks for the Italian translation ... and about music, I'm the same ... and as for radio dx-ing, I work with people who know a lot about radios. I'll ask around on that. This is also interesting to me, because I used to enjoy catching radio signals from Cuba, whenever conditions were perfect. But of course that doesn't happen very often. I envy the fact of where you live, because I'm sure you can receive all kinds of radio signals!

A presto
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...

8. minollo said:

Thank you for your answer... Well, here I live in a town that is completely bounded with the sea and here I can receive foreign signals mostly from northern Africa, Greece and Albania, but sometimes I have received some e-sporadic events that brought here also stations from Sweden, Norway and Finland, but this happened many years ago... I have made in the last years some medium and long waves bandscan of the radios that I have received here, and I wish to share with you and other friends, but I don't know how to put them, because I need to open another topic and I don't know in what section I can do it... Meanwhile, let me suggest a web site to you where I collaborate:

http://www.playdx.com/

Nice time !!!