I need help or advice with this song

Thread: I need help or advice with this song

Tags: None
  1. niskuk said:

Default I need help or advice with this song

Hi
    soon I will have possibility to perform on a bellydance party. It will be my first solo performance. I chosed a song which I like very much, but I'd like to know what is is about.Here you can listen to it:
    http://www.speedyshare.com/481247966.html

I don't know title, and singer, I only guess that it's Hisham Abbas. If you could help me I'd be veeery grateful . I don't need detailed translation, word to word. Just tell me what each part is about. Thank you

LoOlya said:

Hey There, niskuk !

Hisham Abbas - Allah Yessalim 7alak

First Part Means : May God give you a health, Love is our messages, happiness is so close

Second Part Means : You and Your greetings are precious for me, May God give you Health

Third Part Means : May God Keep you as this (don't hate me or somthing like that), your closer to me as is the light of my nights when you're talking (to me)

Fourth Part Means : Oh your speech is nice, your heart is nice, and our hearts forgave us

Fifth Part Means : when my eyes are looking to your eyes, they are learning( how to love), fill me with your love, and my heart is yours

Sixth Part Means : the soul gave us feelings again, and we learned the love from the people

It's all, hope it's clear to you !
    btw, This song is appropriate for belly dancing !
    Syria ♥
    لّا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
    Suriyeli damarımda Türk kanı akıyor.

3. niskuk said:

Default Thank you :)

Yes, that's all I wanted to know.
    And hopefully my choreography fits the words
    Hope people will like it

Cheers,
    niskuk