ITALIAN song, please help: A very hard to identify song (audio file attached)

Thread: ITALIAN song, please help: A very hard to identify song (audio file attached)

Tags: None
  1. SMoKeR said:

Default ITALIAN song, please help: A very hard to identify song (audio file attached)

LollipopEdit: Please, dear Italians, tell this song name

2) http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/30499141/file.html
    Last edited by lollipop; 10-09-2009 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Copied from Identify it to fasten the song finding

Candyhl said:

the only italian sentence i can recognize is the first one "non so dove trovarti" (i don't know where to find you)..but the rest is not italian O.o
    (i'm italian)
    ..Perchè la vita è un brivido che vola via, è tutto un equilibro sopra la follia.

..Ἀλλ᾽ οἶμαι ἔγωγε ἔτι ἥλιον εἶναι ἐπὶ τοῐς ὄρεσιν καὶ οὔπω δεδυκέναι..

Ligeia said:

It's the "Adagio by Albinoni", it seems something like Il Divo's style, but this is some kind of multilingual version...
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

4. SMoKeR said:

So you're sayin' this basically sort of a cover version for "Adagio"?

I got this recording from "Masters of Wedding Photography" DVD and it was the background music for an italian photographer named Yervant.
    Those this help?

Ligeia said:

Yes, it really seems some kind of Adagio's cover.
    Lara Fabian wrote the lyrics for the music in Italian and English and Il Divo covered it...but apart from that, I don't know other covers.
    You can try to listen to Il Divo's version, it's very similar to the one you're looking for.

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

6. frafra said:

is adagio by albinoni
    you find a great italian version of this song perfomed bye Lara Fabian
    if you need a translation let me know
    hugs francesco

7. PollyBG said:

Quote Originally Posted by frafra View Post
    is adagio by albinoni
    you find a great italian version of this song perfomed bye Lara Fabian
    if you need a translation let me know
    hugs francesco
    Would you be so kind to translate this song for me?I just (heart) Lara..

Ligeia said:

Non so dove trovarti, non so come cercarti/ I don't know where to find you, I don't know how to search for you
    ma sento una voce che, nel vento parla di te/ but I hear a voice in the wind that talks of you
    quest'anima senza cuor, aspetta te adagio/ this heartless soul waits for you adagio

Le notti senza pelle, i sogni senza stelle/ Nights without skin, dreams without stars
    immagini del tuo viso, che passano all' improvviso/ images of your face, that suddenly pass (before my eyes)
    mi fanno sperare ancora, che ti troverò adagio/ make me hope again that I'll find you adagio

Chiudo gli occhi e vedo te, trovo il cammino che/ I close my eyes and i see you, i find the path that
    mi porta via dall'agonia, sento battere in me/ takes me away from agony, I feel beating in me
    questo musica che ho inventato per te/ this music that I've invented for you

Se sai come trovarmi, se sai dove cercarmi/ if you know how to find me, if you know where to find me
    abbracciami con la mente, il sole mi sembra spento/ embrace me with your mind, the sun seems dead
    accendi il tuo nome in cielo, dimmi che ci sei/ light up your name in the sky, tell me you're there
    quello che vorrei vivere in te/ what I'd like to live in you

Il sole mi sembra spento, / the sun seems dead
    abbracciami con la mente, smarrita senza di te/ embrace me with your mind, lost without you
    dimmi chi sei e ci credero' / tell me who you are and I'll believe you
    musica sei adagio/ you are music, adagio

9. PollyBG said:

Grazie!
    It's so amazing that the italian text is almost the same like the english version of it. A wonderful song! And unique singer !

10. Jamie_jamie said:

Quote Originally Posted by PollyBG View Post
    Grazie!
    It's so amazing that the italian text is almost the same like the english version of it. A wonderful song! And unique singer !
    The best italian version is Lara Fabian`s ...I listened to a lot of singers trying to sing this song but no one manages to touch my heart as much as Lara does...both italian and english versions

11. PollyBG said:

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_jamie View Post
    The best italian version is Lara Fabian`s ...I listened to a lot of singers trying to sing this song but no one manages to touch my heart as much as Lara does...both italian and english versions
    The same with Caruso...Whatever Lara sings it just sounds amazing and so toucing!