1. cameron888 said:

Default gökhan kırdar - yerine sevemem

gökhan kırdar - yerine sevemem

can someone please find and translate lyrics--thank you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqmOcNMJkE4

kokey said:

Default I absolutely love this song..here is the translation..:p

Gokhan Kirdar - Yerine Sevemem // i can't love (anyone) instead of you

Senden uzakta hep bir şeyler eksik // there's always sth missing when i'm far away from you
    Gönlümde derman yok, inan bir nefeslik // believe me, there is no power in my heart even for one breath
    Ne bir avuntu, ne de biraz ümit // (i don't have) any solace nor any hope
    Ne yaptın bana, nedir bu sessizlik // what have you done to me, what is this quiteness (does it mean)

İçimde bir şey acıyor sen gelince aklıma, her şeyim // there is sth hurts inside of me, when you fall into my mind (when i think you), my everything
    Yerine sevemem, yerine sevemem // i can't love (anyone) instead of you (x2)
    Razıyım, yapayalnız tükensin yıllarım ama // i accept, my years may consume without you, but
    Yerine sevemem, yerine sevemem // i can't love (anyone) instead of you (x2)
    Olmuyor, denedim, yine de yerine sevemedim her şeyi... // it's not happening (it's not possible), i tried, still i couldn' love anything instead of you..

3. cameron888 said:

instead? perhaps- "except"

thanks

4. LyricsFan said:

Quote Originally Posted by kokey View Post

Olmuyor, denedim, yine de yerine sevemedim her şeyiM... // it's not happening (it's not possible), i tried, still i couldn' love anything instead of you..
    its herseyim(my everything)
    and its "instead". the most hitting sentence "yerine sevemem" means "i cant love instead" cause he meant to say i cannot love again, i cannot put anyone else to ur place. sure its also like " cannot love anyone else except u" but there is something deeper than that. gotta know turkish

kokey said:

Default hi:)

well it wasnt my translation.. copy paste it from previous thread : )

6. cameron888 said:

ok i understand now--it just doesnt translate exact because in english--we wouldnt say it like that because it doesnt make any sense but thanks to you both