Greek song with children;s chorus......

Thread: Greek song with children;s chorus......

Tags: None
  1. crazy8daisy said:

Arrow Greek song with children;s chorus......

I'm looking for a song........Greek song,woman was the singer .It was song with children's chorus.Does anyone can help me???? Thanks")

Paul86 said:

u sure it's a greek song???if it is greek what kind of music it is???give us some clues...
    Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent ......

panselinos said:

"Kalanta" by Despina Vandi?
    It's funnier in Enochian

4. crazy8daisy said:

Cool

It's not That song.I'ver heard that song when i was In Greece.I don't remember too much.I'm sure it wasnt hip hop and i don't know how to call this kind of music .I think it was greek laiko*

Paul86 said:

well it is kinda difficult to find it...for real i am searching all over the web...there are many songs with children's chorus...but not with a woman singer,singing with em...can u remember any sentence??well as u heard it...lol i am not askin ya to type greek! and can u tell us where u heard it???on radio/club etc...
    Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent ......

6. crazy8daisy said:

Wink ;)

I've heard it on radio ,and i dont remember any lyrics Anyway...Thanks for help

7. iFred said:

"Ta Mathitika Ta Hronia" by Anna Vissi?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9E3ULigf6w