Lyrics in English for Nancy Ajram - Mashi Haddi

Thread: Lyrics in English for Nancy Ajram - Mashi Haddi

Tags: None
  1. Dee Harry said:

Default Lyrics in English for Nancy Ajram - Mashi Haddi

I need the lyrics in English for this song. I dont mean a translated to English version as in the meaning of the song. But the arabic lyrics in english letters.

Thanks

citlalli said:

“If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

3. Dee Harry said:

Thanks citlalli. But is it latin font? i thought it looked english. Bit what are the numerals ? 2, 3, 7 ...

citlalli said:

Hi!!

Well, some people call latin font "english font", so they're one and the same

Concerning the numbers, they represent sounds which have no equivalent in other languages, that's why they can't be "transformed" into letters; so, 7 is like an aspired "h", 2 is a glottal stop, 3 is a vibrating sound (a bit like "gh" in "agh!"). If you're more interested about this subject, there's a thread in the arabic section where this has been explained in more detail by some native speakers (the thread's called "learning arabic with Maviii")
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

5. Dee Harry said:

WOW ! yes I will certainly checkout the forum. I see all these songs on MTV Arabia and was interested in finding the lyrics. I don’t know any arabic, I am planning on learning. Thank you so much.

citlalli said:

You're welcome see u in the arabic section then