Song on Date My Mom

Thread: Song on Date My Mom

Tags: None
  1. Lakersgoldenarch said:

Talking Song on Date My Mom

Hey guys I heard this song on date my mom...anyways, the lyrics go "what do you do, what do you do, when everything is broken what do you say, what do you say..." It's some girl singer and it's a pop-rock song. I just can't remember who sings it or what it's called...I've heard it before. Help me out if you can! Thanks.

2. SMazac128 said:

"WHAT DO YOU DO" by: The Troys

3. !~*IYANNA*~! said:

RiTE HEY JUDii MCKNiiGHT

4. nyblue said:

Default From a Different Episode, with the tattoos

Does anyone know the song from the Date My Mom with the mom who got the kokopelli tattoo, where the main chooser was named Chris and he chose a guy named Sean---it was the song that played as the chosen guy got out of the limo, and went either "your bright red lips / your skinny tie / you know I'm gonna make you mine tonight" (which is what I heard), or "your perfect lips" instead of the red lips, which is what my closed-captioning said. I've tried googling, but I just can't find anything.

5. newyrk80 said:

Default date my mom

hey theres a remake of smashing pumpkins "today" at the end of date my mom, but i can't find it does anyone one the name?

6. dickey0013 said:

i was watching Date My Mom today [4-17-06] and at the very end a song came on that went like: "Come on, Come on sexy...You're the one that gets to me.." anyone know what song that is?

7. dickey0013 said:

for the message posted above- it was the episode for gay guys and when he picked his man they just started making out. haha anyone have help?

8. dogma said:

omg that song from the gay date my mom i have it on cd ye!! but i cant find it.. or remember the name etc and there is no way im listening to over 5000 songs so if some1 does ever find the name of that song it would be great......

9. nettie001 said:

Default Please Help Me!

Hi guys! I heard one song on date my mom...It was an episode where they were cutting a bonsai tree and the name of the guy who is chosing girls is Adam.the song I'm looking for is kind of a punk, pop-rock song and it is played in the end of teh episode, at the decision. I tried to write down lyrics but I couldn't hear exactly what the sing but it goes something like:

"everything has done we make it till the end"

there are played only 2 verses of this song.and I have really no idea what band it could be so Please please please help me if u can.