Impossible 90's song

Thread: Impossible 90's song

Tags: None
  1. oswald8 said:

Default Impossible 90's song

I have been searching for this song title for years now; it is extremely difficult to find because I have VERY little information!

It is a techno trance song; I remember it playing on a Montreal based radio station called Mix96 in the late 90's, early 2000. It has very little or no lyrics; the song consists of mainly bagpipes; has a scottish feel to it. I recall a harmonica or an accordion; but I am not sure! I know that it would always play right after a remix of "Desert Rose" by Sting; it would also play around Sonique's "It Feels so good".

http://90s.tuneforums.com/thread_view.php?threadID=140

this person seems to be searching for the same song.

Ideas?

2. chartreuseviolet said:

i'm sure this isn't right (or trance), but even so, he is a great artist worth listening to: martyn bennett- too cool for school compilation. apparently it's pretty hard to find and i can't remember the two song titles, but he has several albums thru amazon. he's a scottish dj, btw.

also, arto lindsay is on it and not only does he rule, but either he or bill laswell are likely to appear on anything worth listening to under the 'electronic' umbrella.

if it is more 'mainstream' you could try something by orb. they/he was huge for a while.

emily1979 said:

the only one i can think of was dj sakin and friends - protect your mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK_hj...rom=PL&index=5
    Dance like no one is watching, Sing like no one is listening, Love like you’ve never been hurt, Live like it’s heaven on earth

4. Fence Sitter said:

Not sure the one I'm thinking of would ever be called trance.

Did it sound like there could have been, though not actual words, some Scottish male "choir" chanting in the background? If so I'll dig through my tapes from that period.

5. oswald8 said:

Very possibly... I'm sure I also taped it off the radio when I was 12 haha