cant find a 70's song

Thread: cant find a 70's song

Tags: None
  1. kdippy6566 said:

Unhappy cant find a 70's song

i can really remember this song much i was a kid when i heard it. i remember what it was about though. a man meets his ex-lover and they sit in a parking lot in her car talking about old times she has since married and its raining as they talk and i think drink beer.. can anyone help me im going crazy over this

2. zomiha said:

Quote Originally Posted by kdippy6566
    i can really remember this song much i was a kid when i heard it. i remember what it was about though. a man meets his ex-lover and they sit in a parking lot in her car talking about old times she has since married and its raining as they talk and i think drink beer.. can anyone help me im going crazy over this
    It is likely to be Paul Simon's STILL CRAZY AFTER ALL THESE YEARS.

3. ~Jynx~ said:

who knows the artist of this song....
    the words 2 the hook goes:

"will u run across the border mama...(i'll run accross the border papa)
    and wut would u bring me back mama...(u know wut i'll bring u back papa)
    and dont 4get..(i wont 4get)
    2 bring me back...(2 bring u back)
    wut i need...(wut u need)
    2nite...(2nite)
    will u run across the border mama...(i'll run accross the border papa)"

that's all i know .... does any1 remember that song, if so...please tell me the name of the song, and who sings it pleeeeeeeeaaase ..thanx

4. kdippy6566 said:

Smile Jynx

the song is from Phillys most wanted, you can find the lyrics on mp3lyrics.org

5. ohiogirl said:

It's something like 'Another Old Ang Syne' - 'we drank a toast to innocence..etc.)

6. kdippy6566 said:

Default 70's song

omg ty you have made my day thats it!!!!!!!

7. ~Jynx~ said:

Quote Originally Posted by kdippy6566

me either

ha-ha!

8. tiktokman said:

Default Jim Croce

Could be "Taxi" by Jom Croce