Ayman Zbeb - 7lefet b 3omri [album] 2009

Thread: Ayman Zbeb - 7lefet b 3omri [album] 2009

Tags: None

Sakiye said:

hm? Daydream whatdoyou say? :-)

Daydream said:

If you have the lyrics it would make it so much easier lol cuz although I don't mind listening and typing them up, there are many requests and I don't have the free time these days to fulfill them all, but I will try to get around to it, if I forget just keep bumping the post every now and again because sometimes I intend to translate a song and new requests bump the old ones down so I overlook it and maybe another member will get around to seeing your request as well
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥

Daydream said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lushus View Post
    great work hun, im still waiting for ana leya....

ذكرتك و السما مغيمة عليك العين محتارة مدري الدمع من العين مدري الدنيا مطارة يابا وينك ما الك عنوان و اسمك ضاعة اخبارة لو البحر يبعدك عني لسوي البحر عبارة
    انا ليا بحبهم ميل صعب وصولي اليهم بهواهم عم شوف الويل روحي لعبة باديهم حرموني نوم الليل ريتوا يحرم عليهم
    يا بصارين يا براجين وين بلاقي احبابي والله بحلفلهن يمين غايبهم سبب عذابي حرموني نوم الليل ريتوا يحرم عليهم
    بهواهم كان ذنبي ايه حتى يجنوا عليا هجروني و مش عارف ليه خلوا الدمع بعينيا حرموني نوم الليل ريتوا يحرم عليهم

i know theres a few errors in it, if i had an arabic keyboard i'd change them, if you listen to the song maybe you can correct it? LOL

thank you!
    Lushus I had overlooked your post, sorry about that, I checked the link Zahra had up and it didn't match the lyrics so I'm guessing it's the wrong song cuz this one matched the lyrics you have up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b82ZRgLjGiw and yes there are some mistakes in the Arabic version inshallah when I get around to it I'll correct it in the transliteration

Sakiye said:

hm to find the lyrics is really difficult, I´m searching dor it all over the web, but I´m sure i will find it and then i will post is quickly!

5. paopadme said:

Talking Gracias Daydream

[QUOTE = Daydream; 665217] Si tienes la letra que haría cuz lol mucho más fácil, aunque no me importa escuchar y escribir para arriba, hay muchas peticiones y no tengo el tiempo libre en estos días para cumplir con todos ellos, pero voy a tratar de moverse a la misma, si me olvido de mantener sólo golpear el puesto de vez en cuando porque a veces tengo la intención de traducir una canción y nuevas peticiones de golpe los viejos abajo así que pasar por alto y tal vez otro miembro desplazarse a ver a su petición, así [/ QUOTE]

Soy de Chile... y no soy muy buena en ingles... pero los traductores online me ayudan mucho...
    Realmente te agradezco Daydream por el tiempo que le dedicas a este foro...
    Me encanta el idioma arabe... pero no tengo quien me lo enseñe.

Gracias otra vez!!!!

Sakiye said:

its really not easy to find this lyrics -.-

7. Lushus said:

9-Ana Leya : with all due respect number nine from the post with the tracklist isnt ana leya .... its ma beda etoul or something like that... heres the right ana leya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud5wuObHdFw

Thank you once again

Daydream said:

Yes Lushus I noticed, that's why I posted another link in my reply
    Here you go, hope it helps:

Ana Leya

ذكرتك و السما مغيمة عليك العين محتارة مدري الدمع من العين مدري الدنيا مطارة يابا وينك ما الك عنوان و اسمك ضاعة
    Zakartak welsema mghayma, 3alaik elrou7 me7tara, madri eldama3 mnel 3ayn, madri eldenya matara, yaba weinak ma elak 3anwan w esmak da3at akhbara
    I remembered you when the skies were cloudy, my soul is conflicted about you, can't tell why there's tears from the eyes, and don't know why it's raining, oh where are you, you have no address and no one speaks [of your news] anymore

اخبارة لو البحر يبعدك عني لسوي البحر عبارة
    Law elba7r yeb3adak 3anee lasawi elgalb 3abara
    If the sea distance you from me, I'd make my heart articulate

انا ليا بحبهم ميل صعب وصولي اليهم بهواهم عم شوف الويل روحي لعبة باديهم حرموني نوم الليل ريتوا يحرم عليهم
    Ana leya b7obon meel sa3b wsouli elayhom, bhawahom 3am shouf elwayl, rou7i la3ba b eedayhom, 7aramouni nom el layl raytou ye7rom 3alayhom
    I sway with my love to them but it's hard to reach them, in their love I see h-ll, my soul is a puppet in their hands, they deprived me of my sleep, I hope in turn that they are deprived too

يا بصارين يا براجين وين بلاقي احبابي والله بحلفلهن يمين غايبهم سبب عذابي حرموني نوم الليل ريتوا يحرم عليهم
    Ya basareen ya barajeen wein ebla2i a7baabi, wallah b7leflon yameen gheyabon sabab 3azabi, 7aramouni nom el layl raytou ye7rom 3alayhom
    Oh psychics/fortune-tellers where can I find my loved ones? I swear that I can solemnly swear that they are the purpose to my suffering, they deprived me of my sleep, I hope in turn that they are deprived too

بهواهم كان ذنبي ايه حتى يجنوا عليا هجروني و مش عارف ليه خلوا الدمع بعينيا حرموني نوم الليل ريتوا يحرم عليهم
    B hawahom kan zambi eih, le 7ata yejnou 3alaya hajarouni w msh 3aref leih, khallou eldam3a b 3aynaya, 7aramouni nom el layl raytou ye7rom 3alayhom
    What was my fault in loving them? [the fault] which caused them to go insane and leave me for a reason I'm unaware of, they left me with tears in my eyes, they deprived me of my sleep, I hope in turn that they are deprived too

Daydream said:

Can I get a list of which songs are left?

Zahra91h said:

still left:

1-Samaitak Mama
    4-7oby leek
    7-7left by 3omry
    8-La ya 7abeeby
    10-Ma bada t2ool
    11-3omry wa 7ayate

Zahra91h said:

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream View Post
    Yes Lushus I noticed, that's why I posted another link in my reply
    Here you go, hope it helps:

Ana Leya

ذكرتك و السما مغيمة عليك العين محتارة مدري الدمع من العين مدري الدنيا مطارة يابا وينك ما الك عنوان و اسمك ضاعة
    Zakartak welsema mghayma, 3alaik elrou7 me7tara, madri eldama3 mnel 3ayn, madri eldenya matara, yaba weinak ma elak 3anwan w esmak da3at akhbara
    I remembered you when the skies were cloudy, my soul is conflicted about you, can't tell why there's tears from the eyes, and don't know why it's raining, oh where are you, you have no address and no one speaks [of your news] anymore

اخبارة لو البحر يبعدك عني لسوي البحر عبارة
    Law elba7r yeb3adak 3anee lasawi elgalb 3abara
    If the sea distance you from me, I'd make my heart articulate

Ana leya b7obon meel sa3b wsouli elayhom, bhawahom 3am shouf elwayl, rou7i la3ba b eedayhom, 7aramouni nom el layl raytou ye7rom 3alayhom
    I sway with my love to them but it's hard to reach them, in their love I see h-ll, my soul is a puppet in their hands, they deprived me of my sleep, I hope in turn that they are deprived too

Ya basareen ya barajeen wein ebla2i a7baabi, wallah b7leflon yameen gheyabon sabab 3azabi, 7aramouni nom el layl raytou ye7rom 3alayhom
    Oh psychics/fortune-tellers where can I find my loved ones? I swear that I can solemnly swear that they are the purpose to my suffering, they deprived me of my sleep, I hope in turn that they are deprived too

B hawahom kan zambi eih, le 7ata yejnou 3alaya hajarouni w msh 3aref leih, khallou eldam3a b 3aynaya, 7aramouni nom el layl raytou ye7rom 3alayhom
    What was my fault in loving them? [the fault] which caused them to go insane and leave me for a reason I'm unaware of, they left me with tears in my eyes, they deprived me of my sleep, I hope in turn that they are deprived too

some parts of the lyrics are from another song from an iraqi song called ta3al mn el safar

Zahra91h said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lushus View Post
    9-Ana Leya : with all due respect number nine from the post with the tracklist isnt ana leya .... its ma beda etoul or something like that... heres the right ana leya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud5wuObHdFw

Thank you once again
    I added now in my first post the right link of the song ana leya

Sakiye said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra91h View Post
    still left:

1-Samaitak Mama
    4-7oby leek
    7-7left by 3omry
    8-La ya 7abeeby
    10-Ma bada t2ool
    11-3omry wa 7ayate
    and 7left be 3omry is important

Sakiye said:

Angry

Can´t find this damn lyrics for 7left be 3omry...

Sakiye said:

Unhappy

still without this lyrics...

sako092 said:

PLESAEEEEEE ANY BODY CAN TRANSLATE 7left by 3omry
    THANX ! ! !

Sakiye said:

Unhappy

I STILL NEED THE LYRICs...

Sakiye said:

now i have it:

7left be 3omry ra7 la2iki w a3ref inti wayn.
    Yalli sara2te Albi w Ro7i be da7ke w ghamzet 3ayn.

ana 7alef baddi yaki, kill jnouni behwaki,
    ya a7la sabiye, ya a7la sabiye
    lajlik ya bnaya, lajlik ya bnaya
    lak ma namet el 3ayn, 3ayn, 3ayn.

ya a7la sabiya, w el roo7 biya
    lamset 2idik, sa7r 3ayounik, ma yfare2 hal bal.
    khifit damik, sha3rik, 3atrik w el khasr mayal

7abeb shufik, domik, 2illik shoo2 b2albe nar
    doub b7oubik, 2ib2a 7adik, ta 2illik shu bghar

Daydream said:

thanks here you go:

7left be 3omry ra7 la2iki w a3ref inti wayn.
    I swore by my life that I will find you and know where you are

Yalli sara2te Albi w Ro7i be da7ke w ghamzet 3ayn.
    The one who stole my heart and soul with a laugh and blink of an eye

ana 7alef baddi yaki, kill jnouni behwaki,
    I swear I want you with all my madness I love you

ya a7la sabiye, ya a7la sabiye
    Oh prettiest girl, oh prettiest girl

lajlik ya bnaya, lajlik ya bnaya
    Just for you dear, just for you dear

lak ma namet el 3ayn, 3ayn, 3ayn.
    my eyes have not rested

ya a7la sabiya, w el roo7 biya
    Oh prettiest girl and the soul within me

lamset 2idik, sa7r 3ayounik, ma yfare2 hal bal.
    The touch of your hand and your charming eyes won't change this mind

khifit damik, sha3rik, 3atrik w el khasr mayal
    Your sense of humor, your hair, your scent and your swaying hips

7abeb shufik, domik, 2illik shoo2 b2albe nar
    I'd love to see you, hold you, and tell you how the yearning is like fire in my heart

doub b7oubik, 2ib2a 7adik, ta 2illik shu bghar
    Melt in your love, be beside you, just to tell you how I am covetous for you

ALL SONGS UNTIL HERE ARE ADDED!
    Last edited by Layla; 12-11-2009 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Layla's edit

Franciene said:

Wink Lyric request

Hi guys could you please translate the Song from Ayman Zbibi La ya Habibi also can I ask for the transliteration.

Thanks a million guys.
    Muaaaaaaah
    Last edited by Franciene; 12-20-2009 at 10:09 AM.
    A woman of real beauty, smiles in trouble,
    gathers strength through distress
    and grows brave by prayers.