Name of a french-english duet? Please HELP, CANT REMEMBER!!

Thread: Name of a french-english duet? Please HELP, CANT REMEMBER!!

Tags: None
  1. joshua.metter said:

Default Name of a french-english duet? Please HELP, CANT REMEMBER!!

Hi everyone! THANK YOU ALL WHO CAN HELP! So I was browsing the internet, and I remembered this song I heard a few years ago, around 2005 or 2006. It was an english-french duet. A white man was singing in english, and the woman was singing in french. (Or, what I seriously think was french) I saw it on a channel called "Countdown TV".
    The music video was the two walking around in different places, and one had a mic. He/she would throw it in the air, and it would show the other one somewhere else catch it. And occasionaly it would show the band playing. They were all in white suits, if I remember correctly (But not the woman, she wasnt)
    The (english) chorus went SOMETHING like: When you want me girl, then you got me.
    (But, I think they arent the lyrics, because I have typed them in google, and there are no song results for the song I am talking about, but it had the same tune)
    Please help! It's driving me nutz!

2. lefrkrys said:

was this a ballad between the two ?... like a soft song?... more english or even of both... ?... may have a few ideas...

Enrique Iglesias feat. Nâdiya they sing a few songs.... "miss you" and "Tired of being sorry".. but i haven't seen any official videos...

also ... Lara Fabian and Celine Dion would also be likely to sing bilingual ballads.

Roch Voisine.. who is a french and english singer.. would likely sing a French /English Ballad...

it may be easier to know what kind of song or genre it is ...
    Last edited by lefrkrys; 11-10-2009 at 06:54 PM.

3. joshua.metter said:

Thanks for the ideas, but it seems it isnt any of them
    The genre was alternative, it wasnt soft, or quiet, but at the same time not loud and thrashy...Darn why cant i remember its name!! But thank you anyways, know anyone else who might sing a song like that?