Please Help Identify Country Song

Thread: Please Help Identify Country Song

Tags: None
  1. Rita7854 said:

Question Please Help Identify Country Song

I do not know any of the lyrics, nor do I know who sings it.

The song is a story about a man's wife who left him and if he ever comes across the man that took her away from him, he is going to ask him what did he have that he did not. Later in the song, he runs across the man who stole his wife and when he asks him what did he have that he didn't have, he answers with the same verse -- he is going to ask the person who stole her from him, what did he have that he didn't have.

I hope this makes sense. I believe I have only heard this song once and would like to hear it again.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Rita

2. !~*IYANNA*~! said:

do i look like a comouter

3. redneckgurl said:

Post hey girl i know the song ur tlkin bout...

Quote Originally Posted by Rita7854
    I do not know any of the lyrics, nor do I know who sings it.

The song is a story about a man's wife who left him and if he ever comes across the man that took her away from him, he is going to ask him what did he have that he did not. Later in the song, he runs across the man who stole his wife and when he asks him what did he have that he didn't have, he answers with the same verse -- he is going to ask the person who stole her from him, what did he have that he didn't have.

I hope this makes sense. I believe I have only heard this song once and would like to hear it again.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Rita
    ...........hey i know the song ur tlkin bout but i have no idea who sings it or what its called...im sorry....lol