Latinic???!!

antoan444 said:

in english i mean

FlyAwaySmiling said:

Babi Minune – mi-ai furat inima

nu stiu mama ce-i cu mine de nu mai am stare
    I don't know, mum, what's the matter with me,I can't be calm
    am vazut o tigancusa frumusete mare/I saw a little gypsy- a great beauty
    s-a uitat la mine si nu-mi gasesc locu/She looked at me and I can't find my place
    pentru ea inima in piept imi arde ca focu/For her, the heart in my chest burns like fire
    s-a uitat la mine si nu-mi gasesc locu/She looked at me and I can't find my place
    pentru ea inima in piept imi arde ca focu/For her, the heart in my chest burns like fire

alo alo alo sukara ii tiganca mea/Alo, alo, my gypsy is cool
    iti jur mama ca acasa nu vin fara ea/I swear to you, mother, that I won't come home without her
    alo alo alo alo ca mi-ai furat inima/Alo, alo, alo, alo because you stole my heart
    esti ce-a mai frumoasa fata din Romania/You're the most beautiful girl in Romania

scoate tata aurul si banii din banca/ Dad, bring the gold and the money from the bank
    ca vreau sa-ti aduc acasa o nora tiganca/ Because I want to bring you a gypsy daughter-in-law
    iti vand calu si caruta daca nu-mi dai banii/I'll sell your horse and your cart
    sa ma insor sa bag in boala tata toti dusmanii/ To get married, to make all my enemies envious ("a baga in boala" can not be translated and refers to making your enemies so envious that they become sick)

alo alo alo sukara ii tiganca mea/Alo, alo, my gypsy is cool
    iti jur mama ca acasa nu vin fara ea/I swear to you, mother, that I won't come home without her
    alo alo alo alo ca mi-ai furat inima/Alo, alo, alo, alo because you stole my heart
    esti ce-a mai frumoasa fata din Romania/You're the most beautiful girl in Romania

Hope it helped, although I don't like translating this kind of music ...I just saw your request and thought that nobody would do it, so I tried
    Last edited by FlyAwaySmiling; 12-03-2009 at 02:58 AM.
    "Life is not about the numbers of breaths you take, but more about the moments which take your breath away"...