My apologies for introducing myself late

Thread: My apologies for introducing myself late

Tags: None

quincymd said:

Default My apologies for introducing myself late

Hello everybody

I am quincymd, name Emilio, from Buenos Aires Argentina. Joined today to look for a song name, and didn't introduce myself before because i did not scroll through all the forum's names.

I am a physician specialized in Forensics, and I am now having a sabbathical year, trying to build up a collection of good music.

My favourites are all European songs of the 60's and The Beatles. From my own country, Marikena Monti, whom I know since 1963 and have been friends eversince.

Hope I can be of help when the time comes

Best regards to each and every member of this community

Emilio

citlalli said:

¡Hola Emilio!

Bienvenido Ojala que encuentres aquí lo que buscas y de paso unos cuantos nuevos amigos... ¡qué tengas un buen año sabático!
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

razvy2 said:

Quote Originally Posted by quincymd View Post
    Hello everybody

I am quincymd, name Emilio, from Buenos Aires Argentina. Joined today to look for a song name, and didn't introduce myself before because i did not scroll through all the forum's names.

I am a physician specialized in Forensics, and I am now having a sabbathical year, trying to build up a collection of good music.

My favourites are all European songs of the 60's and The Beatles. From my own country, Marikena Monti, whom I know since 1963 and have been friends eversince.

Hope I can be of help when the time comes

Best regards to each and every member of this community

Emilio
    Hello and welcome! The fact that you introduced yourself later is not a big deal. Some guys introduce themselves after one year from the registration!! )) Enjoy the forum!
    it's okay, i get it poppin'