Marcella Bella--Montagne Verdi

Thread: Marcella Bella--Montagne Verdi

Tags: None

mb58 said:

Smile Marcella Bella--Montagne Verdi

Please...can somebody translate lyrics of this song...?
    Thank You, people..yours mb58

R.ana.S.teef said:

Mi ricordo montagne verdi, e le corse di una bambina, / I remember the green mountains, and the running of a (girl)child
    con l'amico mio più sincero, un coniglio dal muso nero, /with my most trustable friend, a rabbit with a black mouth
    poi un giorno mi prese il treno, l'erba, il prato e quello che era mio,/one day the train took me away, the grass and all the things that were mine
    scomparivano piano, piano e piangendo parlai con Dio./were disappearing slowly and crying I talked to God

Quante volte ho cercato il sole, quante volte ho mangiato sale, /How many time I searched the sun, how many time have I eaten the salt
    la città aveva mille sguardi io sognavo montagne verdi./the city had thousand faces, i dreamed of the grean mountains
    Il mio destino è di stare accanto a te, /my destiny is to be next to you
    con te vicino più paura non avrò/next to you I won't have no fear no more
    e un po' bambina tornerò./ And I will become a little bit like a child again

Mi ricordo montagne verdi quella sera negli occhi tuoi,/I rembered the green mountains that night in your eye
    quando hai detto: "Si è fatto tardi, ti accompagno se tu lo vuoi". /when you said 'it's late, I will bring you (home) if you want to'
    nella nebbia le tue parole, la tua storia e la mia storia, /In the mist your words, your story and my story
    poi nel buio senza parlare ho dormito con te sul cuore./and afterwards in the dark without speaking I slept with you in my heart

Io ti amo mio grande amore, io ti amo mio primo amore, /I love you my big love, I love you my first love
    quante volte ho cercato il sole, quante volte ho cercato il sole/ how many time have i searched the sun, howmany times have i searched the sun

Il mio destino è di stare accanto a te, con te vicino più paura non avrò /My destiny is to be near to you, with you near to me I won't have no fear no more
    e un po' più donna io sarò/ and I will become a little bit a woman
    montagne verdi nei tuoi occhi rivedrò / I will see green mountains in your eyes
    One thing you can't recycle is wasted time

mb58 said:

amazing..I do not know what is more beautiful in italian songs--lyrics or music..
    especially from 60-s and 70-s..Then I lost connection but I do not regret..I think I do not miss anything from this time till now..

Thank You...Take care and Good Luck while travelling..

mb58

R.ana.S.teef said:

Haha no problem If you need any other translation, just ask.
    I also like Italian music, from this time I listen a lot to Laura Pausini and Fabrizio Moro, they are not bad

Take care!!
    One thing you can't recycle is wasted time