(*) can someone put these sentances into spanish please

Thread: (*) can someone put these sentances into spanish please

Tags: None
  1. xLuciax said:

Default (*) can someone put these sentances into spanish please

Just in case there are any masc/fem words I'm a girl directing it to a guy thanks. "so here we are together". "its the end of the year". "we are both at a new age of maturity". "we compliment each other so well don't you see it?". " and new ways we will express ourselves". "the sun starts shining". "whenever you need me I will be there for you". " I don't ever want to hurt you, that will never be my intention". " for a while your voice and your being has made my heart weak". " I am in love with you". "this is one of the biggest steps I will take in my life so far". "falling in love with who I feel is the right person". " my heart is yours this new year". "please take care of it". Thanks in advance!!!

citlalli said:

"so here we are together". Entonces estamos juntos.
    "its the end of the year". Es fin de año.
    "we are both at a new age of maturity". Ambos nos encontramos en una nueva etapa de madurez.
    "we compliment each other so well don't you see it?". Nos complemetamos tan bien, ¿acaso no lo ves?
    " and new ways we will express ourselves". Y nos expresaremos de nuevas formas.
    "the sun starts shining". El sol comienza a brillar.
    "whenever you need me I will be there for you". Cuando me necesites, ahí estaré (para apoyarte).
    " I don't ever want to hurt you, that will never be my intention". No quiero lastimarte nunca, esa nunca será mi intención.
    " for a while your voice and your being has made my heart weak". Desde hace tiempo tu voz y tu ser debilitan mi corazón.
    " I am in love with you". Estoy enamorada de ti.
    "this is one of the biggest steps I will take in my life so far". Este es uno de los pasos más grandes que haya dado hasta ahora en mi vida.
    "falling in love with who I feel is the right person". Enamorarme de la persona que siento es la correcta.
    " my heart is yours this new year". Mi corazón es tuyo en este nuevo año.
    "please take care of it". Cuidalo por favor.
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.