2) to allow
    3) to leave
    4) to make
    How do i tell the difference????

My second question is the word "I want" "Bady"
    how do you say, "you want," is it "bidak"
    because isn't "bidak" means "I want you"

thanks
    khalee means to leave it/as is.. like if someone were to maybe rearrange a piece of furniture and the person said "khallee" they mean to just leave it as is.. I dont know about it being used in the context of "to make" or "to allow" overall its mainly to leave/stay/keep as is.. and you tell the difference by basic context clues depending on the conversation at hand..

bady mans I want.. badak - male form of "you want" badek - female form of "you want" badee yek (m) I want you/ badee yeki (f) I want you
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥

3. Yat said:

Thanks, but when i meant that khalani can be used in "to make", i seen it in the song leih handeea by dina hayek when she said: "وشوق وغرام خلاني" which i saw it translates to "And desire and passion have made me"
    thanks

Daydream said:

khalani is a form of khalee and gives it another meaning and the thing with song translations is that they are translated to the best of our ability as so to have the song make sense in English

in that particular song the continuation of that line is "w shou2 w gharam khalaani akhaf law yom tensani ana"

So the rest of the line would mean "afraid that one day you may forget me" so the starting line minus the term "khalani" shou2 w gharaam - Passion and love.. then it's simply fillling it in.. Passion and love [khalani - have made me/have let me] fear that one day you may forget me, so the best you can do is as I've said above.. use basic context clues to figure out which form of the word is being used in the specific line because specific words can take on many meanings based off the dialect and sentence it's in

5. Yat said:

ok thanks one more question sorry for bothering you so much, but the word "sorti," what does it mean, i thought it means my image, but i seen it in the song ya rab of marwan khory and carol samaa, which they sang
    "Enti... Ba3dik helwi w sorti a7la"
    And the translation is "You...still beautiful And you become even more..."
    Take a look:
    http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...tml#post287886
    Does sorti have another meaning too

LOUIE said:

sorti = became
    ?? ???? ?? ????? ????? ?????? ? ??? ??????? ???? ?????

Daydream said:

Quote Originally Posted by Yat View Post
    ok thanks one more question sorry for bothering you so much, but the word "sorti," what does it mean, i thought it means my image, but i seen it in the song ya rab of marwan khory and carol samaa, which they sang
    "Enti... Ba3dik helwi w sorti a7la"
    And the translation is "You...still beautiful And you become even more..."
    Take a look:
    http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...tml#post287886
    Does sorti have another meaning too
    you're thinking of soorti - my image/picture That has a long O like "oo" in "cool"

sorti is a short O sound and it is spelled as it is pronounced because that's how it is pronounced in the Lebanese dialect.. you may hear other dialects pronouncing it "serti" it's a form of the word "sar" which means as Louie said "became"

8. Yat said:

thanks, thank you very much

Daydream said:

no problem ure welcome