Wedding Vows

Thread: Wedding Vows

Tags: None
  1. creepmeout said:

Default Wedding Vows

Buna!

I'm getting married in February to an amazing Romanian woman. I wanted to write my wedding vows in Romanian because I know that it would make her happy. Can someone please translate for me.

When I first met you, I told you that you would be mine. Now it's been 2 years and it looks like I was right. You always used to ask me why I loved you and I never answered you because I didn't know how to put this feeling into words but now, today, I will try. When you touch my hand, I feel like a child again. You have the power to make me happy, to make me sad, to make me angry, to make me shy and to make me 'bakhty'. Only with you I am vulnerable and when you are in my arms I feel peace. I'm still in awe whenever you enter a room and a part of me leaves whenever you exit. I've never loved anyone the way I love you and I am amazed and honoured that you have chosen to spend your life with me. I, Mykah, take you, Maria, to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.

Thank you! Multsumesc frumos pentru aguturul.

FlyAwaySmiling said:

Când te-am întâlnit, ţi-am zis că vei fi a mea. Au trecut 2 ani şi se pare că am avut dreptate. Obişnuiai să mă întrebi de ce te iubesc şi eu nu-ţi răspundeam niciodata pentru că nu ştiam să transpun sentimentul acesta în cuvinte, dar acum, astăzi, voi încerca. Când îmi atingi mâna, mă simt din nou ca un copil. Tu ai puterea să ma faci fericit, trist, furios, timid sau 'bakhty'.
    Sunt vulnerabil numai când sunt cu tine şi atunci când eşti în braţele mele mă simt împăcat. Încă te admir când intri în cameră, iar o parte din mine iese odată cu tine. Nu am mai iubit niciodată pe nimeni aşa cum te iubesc pe tine şi sunt surprins şi onorat că ai ales să-ţi petreci viaţa cu mine. Eu, Mykah, te iau pe tine, Maria, să fii soţia mea, partenera mea de viaţă şi singura mea iubire adevărată. Voi păstra în suflet uniunea noastră şi te voi iubi mai mult pe zi ce trece. Voi avea încredere în tine, te voi respecta, voi râde şi voi plânge cu tine, te voi iubi loial la bine şi la rău, indiferent de obstacolele pe care le vom înfrunta împreună. Iţi ofer mâna mea, inima mea şi iubirea mea de azi înainte, pentru cât vom trăi.

Congratulations, I wish you all the happiness in the world, from the vows it seems like you really love her . Feel free to ask if you have any questions regarding pronunciation ( I've put in the diacritics to help you).
    "Life is not about the numbers of breaths you take, but more about the moments which take your breath away"...

tigress_tim said:

Quote Originally Posted by creepmeout View Post
    Buna!

I'm getting married in February to an amazing Romanian woman. I wanted to write my wedding vows in Romanian because I know that it would make her happy. Can someone please translate for me.

When I first met you, I told you that you would be mine. Now it's been 2 years and it looks like I was right. You always used to ask me why I loved you and I never answered you because I didn't know how to put this feeling into words but now, today, I will try. When you touch my hand, I feel like a child again. You have the power to make me happy, to make me sad, to make me angry, to make me shy and to make me 'bakhty'. Only with you I am vulnerable and when you are in my arms I feel peace. I'm still in awe whenever you enter a room and a part of me leaves whenever you exit. I've never loved anyone the way I love you and I am amazed and honoured that you have chosen to spend your life with me. I, Mykah, take you, Maria, to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.

Thank you! Multsumesc frumos pentru aguturul.
    What a nice thing to do I'm sure that she will be on sky nine
    " Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive. "

4. creepmeout said:

I just had one edit. Sorry. I just want to make it perfect. instead of saying 'loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together' I want to change it to say 'loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless and because of the obstacles we may face together' and I also wanted to add 'my soul'. Do you say 'sufletul mea'? Thank you so much by the way. I hope she likes it.

FlyAwaySmiling said:

No problem, here you are...

... te voi iubi loial la bine şi la rău, în ciuda şi datorită obstacolelor pe care le vom înfrunta împreună.
    And "my soul" is translated as "sufletul meu".
    "Life is not about the numbers of breaths you take, but more about the moments which take your breath away"...

dragonfly93 said:

that's very nice
    Minä olen horjunut, epäilen enemmän kuin ennen
    Mutta halusit ihmisen, sen viat, sen heikkouden