viva la bam season 5 episode 8 Finlandia

Thread: viva la bam season 5 episode 8 Finlandia

Tags: None
  1. hi09 said:

Default viva la bam season 5 episode 8 Finlandia

hey guys this one driving me nutts..

In this episode..right when Raab finally meets the russian mail order bride..they play this song...
    for the life of me cant find it...and cant even make out initially what he is saying but towards the end of the song clip i can make out "always on your face"....

please? anyone?

2. sirsmiles said:

need the song season 5 episode 8 when the dudsons pick up april and phil from the airport and start to get into the van and a song with the lyrics "i want your heart your soul your mind " plays need the artist or song. please

3. billanBOY said:

Default viva la bam s5 e8

PLZ! i have all songs from viva la bam but not this and i love the song, its the song that comes when the are asking the art guy fore direktions, i cant find that song PLZ help me!

4. bonesaw914 said:

Quote Originally Posted by billanBOY View Post
    PLZ! i have all songs from viva la bam but not this and i love the song, its the song that comes when the are asking the art guy fore direktions, i cant find that song PLZ help me!
    Hey, I can't help you with that song, but since you have all the songs, you could help me. The song in Finlandia, when Bam says help your b-tch out of the car and Raab says, ruis rock with my wife ....Usually I can find songs myself but there is no lyrics....also if you could tell me the song in the episode Apryls revenge when they Ape and Phil leave the crew on the island and the guy throws the bag out the plane and they start messin with the stuff in the bag...kinda sounds like the lyrics are "the pain is gone, the trouble is one...to wait to wait to wait"... any help I would really appreciate it =)

5. billanBOY said:

email me and i help you all the way from the artic circle billanBOY@live.se

6. bonesaw914 said:

Ordinary by Lexicon or soemthing like that, does anyone know the song when bam says Raab get your b*tch out the car"

7. AzzyCh said:

Rock. Paper. Rock by Turning Machine

Quote Originally Posted by hi09 View Post
    hey guys this one driving me nutts..

In this episode..right when Raab finally meets the russian mail order bride..they play this song...
    for the life of me cant find it...and cant even make out initially what he is saying but towards the end of the song clip i can make out "always on your face"....

please? anyone?

8. AzzyCh said:

Possessions by Strapping Young Lad
    Quote Originally Posted by sirsmiles View Post
    need the song season 5 episode 8 when the dudsons pick up april and phil from the airport and start to get into the van and a song with the lyrics "i want your heart your soul your mind " plays need the artist or song. please