Trying to find a song

Thread: Trying to find a song

Tags: None
  1. kimmie8268 said:

Default Trying to find a song

This song had some radio airplay in 1989 I believe. I do not remember who sings it, although I know it was a female. It is called "Worthy of all my praise". The lyrics in the chorus are

He says if we don't praise his name, then the rocks and trees will cry out. He put that breath within you, why not praise him with your mouth. He's our God, our rock, our fortress, King of Kings, Prince of Peace. And he has done great things. And as I lift my praise before him, I behold his precious face, see the scars he suffered for me, as a token of his grace. Then I know that he's worthy of all my praise.

Please help if you can. I love this song so much. I want my husband to be able to hear it.
  2. ski2xs said:

Kimmie,

It's been about a year and a few months since you posted this. Did you ever find the song? I know exactly which one you're talking about and I'm trying to find it too.

If I recall,. . I "THINK" I had it on a compilation tape. . . the only other song I remember on the tape was "Wing and a Pray" by Jan Krist.

If you know any more, post a reply. I'm going to see if I still have that tape.
  3. kimmie8268 said:

Smile Still trying to find the song

I have had no luck in finding this beautiful song. If you find the tape or anyone out there knows the song, please help me at least find who sings it. I really want to hear it again.
  4. Eileen Habermann Hietter said:

Talking Kimmie and Ski....

Hi there you all. I also came upon this post while looking for the song. I had a cassette tape of it once a long time ago. I think the artist's name was Jean Houston but possibly spelled differently. I have done searches all over and can't find anything!

If you ever find it, let us know. I sing this song in the shower every morning! It's beautiful!

Eileen

Mixalopoulos said:

Jean Huston - All My Praise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Luxx6F9JBo
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.
  6. kimmie8268 said:

Wink Thank You so much!!

Thank you for your help with the song. That is indeed the song I was looking for. Have a blessed day.