Good Old Buddy

Thread: Good Old Buddy

Tags: None
  1. Springsteen107 said:

Post Good Old Buddy

Hey folks,
    this song is my first of all... so it might sound a little unkind so i would like if you could give me a little feedback and tell me what i could do better on that song or on my next songs even if it's a total fail i could see that i made a first step for getting better....
    hmm I guess the line "Oh good old buddy" sounds strange i guess i could replace it with another or a chorus

Oh good old buddy
    now i'm here alone
    left with my dreams
    that aren't easy to realize
    without you and you're blessing's

Oh good old buddy
    can you help me out of the dust
    I cannot handle this anymore alone
    without you I feel lost with my hard desire

Oh good old buddy
    Somehow we're gonna realize all the promises we made
    and ther will be an answer to all we said
    man I just feel so lawless with all the passion running trough my veins
    coming from my heart
    and no tell me there's no chance
    to work on our dreams for advance

genisha said:

I think that you should change the title because it sounds weird and also add a little more lyrics too,otherwise your song was great,be sure to make some more songs.

3. Springsteen107 said:

Good to know =) thank you for your instructive survey now i see where i have to mind. so i should change the title and make a more lyrics,yeah i think so too what do you think about adding some chorus between the lines? like : Verse Chorus Verse Chorus Verse? that could give some option hmm or should i write some more lines on it?
    Thank you for your help

Regards from me ! =)

btw.: should i replace the lines about "oh good old buddy " on the verses with another or should i delete them directly maybe it could match with the upcoming chorus ...