Can't find four SONGS of RUEHL 925 Playlist

Thread: Can't find four SONGS of RUEHL 925 Playlist

Tags: None
  1. morpheusxtreme said:

Default Can't find four SONGS of RUEHL 925 Playlist

Hi again,

I am looking for four titels of the September 2009 Playlist RUEHL 925.

> First: A woman soul voice is singing: "Over you, over you. I stumble and fall over you"

> Second: Also a soul voice is singing: "Turn around, don't you come back this way"

> Third: Rap that goes like: "I can't help my self, don't wanna funk with no one else ... Mr Hollywood I need more screen time ..."

> Fourth: woman is singing: "Needed something real needed something right ??I wanna take us to the light ???"

Would be great if anyone knows these songs and their artists.

Thanx to all who can help!!! ;-)

2. joshall said:

I was looking for your song No. 3, and I landed in this forum. I hope someone will enlighten us soon! I need that Third: Rap that goes like: "I can't help my self, don't wanna funk with no one else ... Mr Hollywood I need more screen time" song! Thanks.

3. derekd said:

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by morpheusxtreme View Post
    Hi again,

I am looking for four titels of the September 2009 Playlist RUEHL 925.

> First: A woman soul voice is singing: "Over you, over you. I stumble and fall over you"

> Second: Also a soul voice is singing: "Turn around, don't you come back this way"

> Third: Rap that goes like: "I can't help my self, don't wanna funk with no one else ... Mr Hollywood I need more screen time ..."

> Fourth: woman is singing: "Needed something real needed something right ??I wanna take us to the light ???"

Would be great if anyone knows these songs and their artists.

Thanx to all who can help!!! ;-)

OK!!!! i literally just made an account to just help you out.. i keep seeing these questions everywhere... go to www.aftunes.net they have all the songs , might be missing 2 or 3.. but theyre all there, name /artist! and year n month they play!! YOUR WELCOME!

4. morpheusxtreme said:

Quote Originally Posted by derekd View Post
    OK!!!! i literally just made an account to just help you out.. i keep seeing these questions everywhere... go to www.aftunes.net they have all the songs , might be missing 2 or 3.. but theyre all there, name /artist! and year n month they play!! YOUR WELCOME!
    Thank you!

I already know this homepage (very very good)
    --> my problem: they have all the songs BUT NOT the 4 songs I am searching for!

So, if anyone knows the songs name please post it.

Thanx again

picklesx3 said:

Third song is "Can't Help Myself" by the Bamboos featuring Ty : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnhH2PoYkoo