Steve0 said:

Default I need someone.

Anyone want to sing my songs?

genisha said:

Smile

What do you mean?Please explain

Steve0 said:

Smile

I right songs... I need someone with a good voice. they need to make up a beat, sing the lyrics and recored them then put them online. this is a good chance to get famous. it depends how good the beat the lyrics and the voice of that person is.

genisha said:

Smile

How would you be able to hear how someone's voice sounds.By the way,if the person that were to sing your songs be famous too or would you take all the credit of the work?

Steve0 said:

i would only take credit for writing the lyrics. most music artist don't write thier own songs. they just sing songs and you never hear about who writes the song.

Paris13 said:

Smile

Well,i think i know someone who can do that,but she is way out of my reach.

Paris13 said:

Smile

By the way Steve0,this is genisha writing with paris13,i forgot to log out........again

Steve0 said:

I can write just about any genre
    Last edited by Steve0; 01-29-2010 at 12:01 PM.

Paris13 said:

Smile

Um,i'll look in to it

Steve0 said:

nothing
  11. conormcewen said:

Smile

I could do an insrumental part if you'd like? Mail me conormcewen9@hotmail.com
  12. A Derping Platypus said:

As far as make beats on FL Studio or similar programs I can't do it lol. But I can still write music on a guitar, piano, and drums. If your interested in that, btw I sing too, email me at djesserer@aol.com.
  13. vitya94 said:

Hey, im an electonnic music producer, and i need lyrics, mail me at burjan.viktor@citromail.hu
  14. JASS said:

@vitya94 hiii i am lyrics writer with a lot of my original songs .that I wrote