Dreams

Thread: Dreams

Tags: None
  1. sokonai said:

Question Dreams

"I had a dream that all was right, that you were in my world tonight, but that dream is done, I know what’s real. My soul was hurt but now it's healed. Yet still I cannot stop these dreams and how they make me feel...lonely..."

“Oh, these lonely dreams, they make me weep, false memories that I can't keep. I still wake up wishing they were real. And I can't help hoping that I’ll fall asleep, dream of you for eternity, escape this waking world of fear and sorrow....so lonely...oh so lonely..."

"But I still know that they aren't real; and true, I lied, my soul's not healed, these dreams I have they are proof of that...sad...truth....but you know really I don't mind, as long as you're happy I'll be fine, I can always slip away and see you in...my...mind..."

"Now the night is winding down, time for bed now, don't cry now, everything is fine. Sweet dreams my love, I have mine, as I leave you with a lullaby I whisper...sweet dreams...good night...so lonely...good night...sweet dreams...good night..."(fade out)
    Last edited by sokonai; 01-23-2010 at 08:57 PM. Reason: spelling

2. roadblock said:

Nice job; I like the escape part relating itself to dreams.