Song for brother - sister relationship

Thread: Song for brother - sister relationship

Tags: None

Layla said:

Smile Song for brother - sister relationship

Hello! Are there any songs in Arabic that talk about brother - sister relationship? I personally do not know any! I would appreciate if somebody could recommend me something!

sousou said:

hi
    there is an old song entitles "YA HABIBI YA KHOUYA" which means "my dear brother".
    there is another song that Ireally like called "ainek goua ainy" literally meaning "your eyes are in mine". the song is about a man who loves his friend's sister and he is promising his friend to take care of her. here is a link to the song
    http://www.4shared.com/file/87996991...k_gow.html?s=1

Layla said:

Hello sousou! Thank you very much!

The first song Ya habibi ya khouya suits better than the second one! I have searched for it, but no luck!

Don't you have a link for the first one, too?

sousou said:

I'll try to ask my mum or dad about the singer because it is really an old song, then we can probably find a link.
    ok?

LoOlya said:

Hey Lalloushi, there a song for 2 Syrian singers, they are brothers.
    so they made a duet.
    well, the song is going like this : one of them is grouching to his brother, saying that he's upset and sad, so his brother is replying him : it's ok my brother, and cheering up him ya3ni.

well maybe it's between 2 brothers, no sisters here
    but it goes with sisters also, & maybe it can help you.

Shady & Hadi Aswad - Ya khayye

I like it kteer. <3
    Syria ♥
    لّا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
    Suriyeli damarımda Türk kanı akıyor.

Layla said:

Quote Originally Posted by sousou View Post
    I'll try to ask my mum or dad about the singer because it is really an old song, then we can probably find a link.
    ok?
    I have found out that it's sung by Fayza Ahmed [and i guess the lyrics were written by Mohammed Abdel Wahab]! Look here! I cannot download the song from there though, cause i do not have an account!

Layla said:

Quote Originally Posted by LoOlya View Post
    Hey Lalloushi, there a song for 2 Syrian singers, they are brothers.
    so they made a duet.
    well, the song is going like this : one of them is grouching to his brother, saying that he's upset and sad, so his brother is replying him : it's ok my brother, and cheering up him ya3ni.

well maybe it's between 2 brothers, no sisters here
    but it goes with sisters also, & maybe it can help you.

Shady & Hadi Aswad - Ya khayye

I like it kteer. <3
    Thank you very much! Love the song and i have also found the translation on the forum!

I want to make something for a friend and that's why i asked for a sister to her brother song!

I am also very curious about Ya habibi ya khouya song and the lyrics!