my song......please read it and see how it sounds...advise required.

Thread: my song......please read it and see how it sounds...advise required.

Tags: None
  1. Cheyenne said:

Question my song......please read it and see how it sounds...advise required.

You left me all alone alone on the streets, left me to fend for myself, I didn’t know, right from wrong, I was dumped out on Gladstone.

It was very cold, freezing cold, rain was pouring down, I didn’t know what to do, I layed there and cried on the ground

I loved you so, and you took my heart, and left me with nothing now I am alive, alive but bearly breathing

alive but bearly breathing I have no feelings now, alive but bearly breathing please give me back my heart. Alive but bearly breathing please I need you now, alive but bearly breathing I don’t want us to split apart

Another part, part of me, another part of me you will have, I have some love, love to give and I give it all to you.

I want you back, back right now, even when you hurt me, you are my strength, my wholesome strength with out you I am alive but barely breathing

alive but bearly breathing, I have no feelings now, alive but bearly breathing please give me back my heart. Alive but bearly breathing please I need you now, alive but bearly breathing I don’t want us to split apart.

2. ezekkk said:

really cool song. I think I found the rythym, I like it. comment my song?

LyricsAngel said:

♥ it
    and this goes to someone

4. manu said:

the artist pls if i may know .....sounds an awesome song ....

5. Cheyenne said:

I wrote that song actually.....and i have many more that i havn't posted yet....i have been thinking if i should post them or not...

LyricsAngel said:

Please post them, I would love to read more!

smileygal said:

awesome song!! i love it!! do you write music with the songs?? and this mite b weird but ur name is exactly that of a girl in yr 10 at my skool. lol i kno its weird. sorry. but yea wen are you planning to post other lyrics??

8. manu said:

yep me too i would like to read more, so lol we are waiting and be sure that they will be written...and maybe give some comments u know some opinion.....as long as u dont mind it ...

9. manu said:

read * dang not written but read sorryyyy lol

10. m.simos said:

it's really good

11. Cheyenne said:

Thanks everyone....i'll be sure to have some more posted tonight.......